Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General Yuzuru Chat

This is part 1 of the General Yuzuru Chat discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Anni said:

 

 

Melodie posted something about it here at the time.:wink2:

 

 

 

 

 

 

:wave: ALL fanyus, I didn't know not being among you at that time and also discovered  :peace2:and I was not far with the front closure and kind of baby onesie (I did a lot LAUGH  :LOL:  :1:) 

We should make a proposal to hang this in the Louvre museum. The man clearly hates prerotations, thanks Ghislain <3. These days teaching correct, pure beautiful techniques seems rare in FS. ISU doesn't care too, we saw in the Worlds clearly lol

 

For the Satellites who like onesies

(For the Satellite who likes golden ruffles)

Yuzu does some Ballet training

1 hour ago, Mary_kyo said:

We should make a proposal to hang this in the Louvre. The man clearly hates pre-rotations, thank you Ghislain <3. Teaching beautiful correct and pure techniques seems rare in FS these days. ISU doesn't care too, we saw it clearly at the Worlds lol

 

 

 

YES I say OK for the Louvres museum : but there are only paintings / sculptures and so what do you propose for Yuzu which is in the middle of a jump :heartpound:

 

39 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

For Satellites who love onesies

(For the Satellite who loves golden shuttlecocks)

Yuzu undergoes ballet training

 

It can be seen that Yuzu has graceful ballerina movements  :girlsigh: and I am one of the onesies (I launched it in addition  :space:) 

1 hour ago, Mary_kyo said:

We should make a proposal to hang this in the Louvre museum. The man clearly hates prerotations, thanks Ghislain <3. These days teaching correct, pure beautiful techniques seems rare in FS. ISU doesn't care too, we saw in the Worlds clearly lol

 

 

9 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

 

 

YES I say OK for the Louvres museum : but there are only paintings / sculptures and so what do you propose for Yuzu which is in the middle of a jump :heartpound:

 

 

Imagine a virtual reality exhibition about Yuzu. Imagine being in the middle of some of your favorite Yuzu's programs. Him skating around you... :10636614:

11 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

YES I say OK for the Louvres museum : but there are only paintings / sculptures and so what do you propose for Yuzu which is in the middle of a jump

We live in the era of 3d displays! Maybe using 3d hologram fan! Tech is there, no more excuses :yes2:

Edit: actually ISU still lives in one-dimensional world, still processing analog 1d signals or something. 

In a very small museum in Barcelona there is an immersive virtual reality experience with music and images (it reminded me of the Disney movie Fantasia) quite spectacular. So surely something like that could be done.

 

ISU are still in prehistory

16 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

We live in the era of 3D screens! Maybe using a 3D hologram fan! The technology is here, no more excuses :oui2:

Edit: actually, ISU still lives in a one-dimensional world, still dealing with 1d analog signals or something. 

 

:headdesk:  : iagree:  : but the museum should create this space and if you have any news WRITE IT HERE  :wink2:  :coolio: and Annabelle will go see the director and tell him about his little museum = GREAT IDEA  :wink_star:  and I imagine myself in this :meditationf: :woop:dream 

 

This Turkish sports broadcaster made a Yuzu post again, this time, showing his perfect 4Lz. It's amazing how popular Yuzu is in countries where figure skating is basically non-existent. :ganba:

They have good taste. Yuzu's 4Lz is absolute perfection.

 

[NEWS]

Thank you for the Skating party. 

It was an excellent recap of the evolution and development of Yuzu's beautiful jumps and jumping technique and how gorgeous his spins are

Example of above

How enchanting would it be to have a miniature Yuzu, like the models on the Lotte spoons, revolving inside a musical jewellery box?

( Just a little hint for the merchandise fairies )

Thank you for today's YuzuSkatingParty! :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:  It was really interesting and inspiring! 

 

Спойлер

I feel uncertainty about my next skating season and that still I can do less than others, but after all that Hanyu's words I feel passion again and I will do my best to get my loop finaly. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

 

Just now, tsubasanoyume said:

Thank you for today's YuzuSkatingParty! :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:  It was really interesting and inspiring! 

 

  Hide contents

I feel uncertainty about my next skating season and that still I can do less than others, but after all that Hanyu's words I feel passion again and I will do my best to get my loop finaly. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

 

Spoiler

Good luck with the loop<3May Yuzu be with you

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.