General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Anni said:

Melodie posted something about it here at the time.:wink2:

:wave: ALL fanyus, I didn't know not being among you at that time and also discovered  :peace2:and I was not far with the front closure and kind of baby onesie (I did a lot LAUGH  :LOL:  :1:

Guest Mary_kyo

We should make a proposal to hang this in the Louvre museum. The man clearly hates prerotations, thanks Ghislain <3. These days teaching correct, pure beautiful techniques seems rare in FS. ISU doesn't care too, we saw in the Worlds clearly lol

1 hour ago, Mary_kyo said:

We should make a proposal to hang this in the Louvre. The man clearly hates pre-rotations, thank you Ghislain <3. Teaching beautiful correct and pure techniques seems rare in FS these days. ISU doesn't care too, we saw it clearly at the Worlds lol

YES I say OK for the Louvres museum : but there are only paintings / sculptures and so what do you propose for Yuzu which is in the middle of a jump :heartpound:

39 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

For Satellites who love onesies

(For the Satellite who loves golden shuttlecocks)

Yuzu undergoes ballet training

It can be seen that Yuzu has graceful ballerina movements  :girlsigh: and I am one of the onesies (I launched it in addition  :space:

1 hour ago, Mary_kyo said:

We should make a proposal to hang this in the Louvre museum. The man clearly hates prerotations, thanks Ghislain <3. These days teaching correct, pure beautiful techniques seems rare in FS. ISU doesn't care too, we saw in the Worlds clearly lol

9 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

YES I say OK for the Louvres museum : but there are only paintings / sculptures and so what do you propose for Yuzu which is in the middle of a jump :heartpound:

Imagine a virtual reality exhibition about Yuzu. Imagine being in the middle of some of your favorite Yuzu's programs. Him skating around you... :10636614:

Guest Mary_kyo
11 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

YES I say OK for the Louvres museum : but there are only paintings / sculptures and so what do you propose for Yuzu which is in the middle of a jump

We live in the era of 3d displays! Maybe using 3d hologram fan! Tech is there, no more excuses :yes2:

Edit: actually ISU still lives in one-dimensional world, still processing analog 1d signals or something. 

In a very small museum in Barcelona there is an immersive virtual reality experience with music and images (it reminded me of the Disney movie Fantasia) quite spectacular. So surely something like that could be done.

ISU are still in prehistory

16 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

We live in the era of 3D screens! Maybe using a 3D hologram fan! The technology is here, no more excuses :oui2:

Edit: actually, ISU still lives in a one-dimensional world, still dealing with 1d analog signals or something. 

:headdesk:  : iagree:  : but the museum should create this space and if you have any news WRITE IT HERE  :wink2:  :coolio: and Annabelle will go see the director and tell him about his little museum = GREAT IDEA  :wink_star:  and I imagine myself in this :meditationf: :woop:dream 

Thank you for today's YuzuSkatingParty! :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:  It was really interesting and inspiring! 

Спойлер

I feel uncertainty about my next skating season and that still I can do less than others, but after all that Hanyu's words I feel passion again and I will do my best to get my loop finaly. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Just now, tsubasanoyume said:

Thank you for today's YuzuSkatingParty! :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:  It was really interesting and inspiring! 

Hide contents

I feel uncertainty about my next skating season and that still I can do less than others, but after all that Hanyu's words I feel passion again and I will do my best to get my loop finaly. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Spoiler

Good luck with the loop<3May Yuzu be with you