General Yuzuru Chat

Sorry for posting this in the middle of the pooh rain, Miyakawa-kun was in someone else’s vlog / video and by the 15 minute into it they asked him about Yuzu:

Posting here so I can edit for the translations later. 

The gist of what they are talking about is: they ask Miya about the collaboration, he comments he was the one singing, they mark that Yuzu was skating to his singing. Miya says that Yuzu was the one to initiate, commenting that “I watched your video!”. He uses “Yuzu-kun”, so his friends repeat it, but he stops them right on track LOL

He remarks that Yuzu is actually older than them, two years older than himself. Miyakawa calls Yuzu “prince” and comments that he was so nervous about meeting / collaborating with Yuzu that he almost threw up. 

edit:

thank you @YuDai and @LiaRy!!

edit2: Marika translated part of it!

10 minutes ago, Xiupia said:

Sorry for posting this in the middle of the pooh rain, Miyakawa-kun was in someone else’s vlog / video and by the 15 minute into it they asked him about Yuzu:

Posting here so I can edit for the translations later. 

Taisei's so happy being able to call him "Yuzu-kun" :67638860: (That's Hanyu Yuzuru -kun for you!)

I

8 minutes ago, YuDai said:

An emoji? But I'm sure your message was lovely either way <3

Of course, silly me. :2023:I was using my phone and was worried I'd mess everything up if I tried to be tooooo clever, main objective to be a Pooh rain drop. I rarely post stuff except on tumblr

Wow, we have a lot of talented Fanyus making awesome videos and Pooh Rain pictures!!

Are any of you talented people willing to help us make a webpage for our Letter to the ISU campaign? We need a website to support our cause. In case you don't know, we are wanting to send an avalanche of letters to the ISU in an attempt to keep artistry in the sport and to encourage the use of technology in judging for accurate scores. You can see what we are doing by visiting our ISU Letter Action thread under the General Thread. Come join the team and make a difference in the world of ice skating! Post your response there, or DM either me or Anabel. Thanks for caring enough to get involved! We need you!