General Yuzuru Chat

7 時間前, dotsquareさんが言いました:

Yuzu's like wth is wrong with these people :laughing: 

I rather wager if the other two were to have kept at it a bit longer, we'd have gotten a three-man groovin sync party right there.

If I've got a question I'd like to add to the selection for #CiONTU, do I ask it here or at the thread dedicated to the event in the Other Events subforum? I was about to post it there when I saw that it had 0 posts as of now which made me think if that one's meant for a viewing party of the event itself. 

2 hours ago, dotsquare said:

From what I've gathered, his father is a teacher/vice principal. I think his family was financially stable since they were able to afford figure skating when Yuzu's sister started. And yep, his sister stopped skating so Yuzu could continue (surprisingly, Javi's sister also gave up skating for financial reasons so Javi could continue). FS becomes more expensive the higher up you go so it makes sense they couldn't afford to have both Yuzu and his sister pursuing FS. 

Wonder what her sisters competition results were like. I wonder if she could have gone to JGP series

8 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

I rather wager if the other two were to have kept at it a bit longer, we'd have gotten a three-man sync.

If I've got a question I'd like to add to the selection for #CiONTU, do I ask it here or at the thread dedicated to the event in the Other Events subforum? I was about to post it there when I saw that it had 0 posts as of now which made me think if that one's meant for a viewing party of the event itself. 

This is the fluff thread, you can talk about the event here:

This one is for the streaming party of the last show:

sorry for the confusion!

All this new talk of Harry Potter makes me wnt to make a separate thread to discuss Yuzu fanfiction in various stories.

Like What if Yuzu was a vampire skater?

He cnt do olympics forever cuz people would notice he is immortal.

So maybe if he was a vampire he would retire skating and live like the Cullens frm twilight lol. 

Ahhh man the fangirl in me..

:1:

11 минут назад, cinemacoconut сказал:

Ive noticed though that quite a fee figure skaters have good skin. Yuzu, shoma, marin honda, zagitova etc. Maybe skating in the cold helps shrink pores or something. 

:peek:

Ari Zakaryan, manager of Plushenko said in his last interview that FS rejuvenates figure skaters. That ice emits nitrogen (?) and it's rejuvenated human body. IDK but that's what he said.

1 minute ago, Lilona said:

Ari Zakaryan, manager of Plushenko said in his last interview that FS rejuvenates figure skaters. That ice emits nitrogen (?) and it's rejuvenated human body. IDK but that's what he said.

Dnt do biology but maybe its scientific as to why they look so beautiful?

Esp the beauty of evgenia and Zagitova are on par with models and actresses imo. I am suprized every time I see them and marvel at their beauty. 

8 分, Hydrobladeさんが言いました:

This is the fluff thread, you can talk about the event here:

This one is for the streaming party of the last show:

sorry for the confusion!

Alritey. Thanks! I'll post it in the first one once I think of something. I'm going to need help with the submission though. Is anyone here collecting submissions?

Also is this show and those talk shows they were talking about that was slated to have public viewings at selected  cinemas one and the same?

1 minute ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Alritey. Thanks! I'll post it in the first one once I think of something. I'm going to need help with the submission though. Is anyone here collecting submissions?

Also is this show and those talk shows they were talking about that was slated to have public viewings at selected  cinemas one and the same?

No problem! Maybe we should :P "Yuzu, an entire planet wants to know, going by your results at the olympics, which hogwarts house do you identify with?"

Also no, those shows are during FaOI :biggrin: we will have threads for that too!

19 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

Ive noticed though that quite a fee figure skaters have good skin. Yuzu, shoma, marin honda, zagitova etc. Maybe skating in the cold helps shrink pores or something. 

:peek:

all the exercise and lack of a crappy diet probably doesn't hurt...

23 minutes ago, Lilona said:

Yep it was the fun part xD

You know, there are special spa offers for using cold to rejuvenate skin, maybe it's bc of that? You know, your pores are getting smaller, less dirt gets in, proper hydration keeps skin young, etc...