General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Hydroblade said:

Anyone wants to move to our refugee chat from yesterday to spare everyone else from Mezamashi commentary? You don't have to register haha and i can post the log here later...

I'm in. Let spare the (lots) of pages that will be here for mezamashi :rofl:

4 minutes ago, Neenah said:

I wonder what you guys are expecting from his arrival news. He does not age, always wears the same clothes, always says the same things (he trained hard, he is in good condition, he will do his best and thank you for the support).. The only thing that could be different is the length of his hair :think:

We are plants and need news :shrug:

5 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Everytime I hear Shenshu I perk up and must do a double take to remember if there was Hanyu before it. I should not have this going in the background, I have my game open I should go play it!

same :smiley-laughing021:  this one was pretty bad, the karate ones, because they said "olympics"  and "worlds" too hahahaha

3 minutes ago, Neenah said:

I wonder what you guys are expecting from his arrival news. He does not age, always wears the same clothes, always says the same things (he trained hard, he is in good condition, he will do his best and thank you for the support).. The only thing that could be different is the length of his hair :think:

This is so accurate. I guess people can see whether he looks relaxed or is smiling while he is giving his usual spiel. :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, xeyra said:

This is so accurate. I guess people can see whether he looks relaxed or is smiling while he is giving his usual spiel. :biggrin:

Hey, his "expectatives" for the competition are interesting :P of course it will be a variation of "execute everything perfectly" or "challenging myself". Stuff like that. :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: