Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LiaRy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LiaRy

  1. The only valid TikTok
  2. You can't see without a membership anything outside the normal. The YouTube channel will only have the videos generally available and there's no way of knowing when a membership post/video is shared, unfortunately. Unless Yuzu decides to "tease" a bit the content that members do see
  3. I finally got my AERA special edition. I wish I could understand Japanese 😭
  4. It'a from this Kobe special interview https://axelwithwings.com/2022/07/13/eng-sub-fantasy-on-ice-in-kobe-special-interview-20220627/
  5. @Anabel @ImmortalBeloved Thank you both so much! I will definitely do that once my current trial expires
  6. Does anyone know if there's a way around YoiTV of re-using one free code more than two times? I've used the same code twice with different passwords and it worked. Then when I tried for a 3rd month, the same code introduced with a 3rd different password gave me the error of already existing account. However, I'm 90% sure that the 3rd try on my Android (a 3rd password with the same free code) worked after I uninstalled then re-installed the app after 24 hours or something like this. I'm wondering if anyone experienced something similar. There's no way to pay for the subscription for me since I can't click on the tabs directing me to subscribe, so that's why I'm asking.
  7. https://at.tumblr.com/yuzu-all-the-way/hello-i-just-found-out-about-hanyu-yuzuru-so-i/gdv92qw22k3a Today, I received a question on my Tumblr, a person searching for resources to find out more about Yuzu. I'm dazed and extremely happy that people discovering Yuzu now are interested in him even after learning he went pro. Oh, to be able to walk into a bookstore and be greeted by this display 😭
  8. Marika's Sekkisei 9th Night translation [NEWS]
  9. Once more it's been proven how impactful and how rare Yuzu's skating is
  10. I've been watching Yuzu's latest YT vid way too much! But from different accounts to make sure the views get in. I can't stop going over parts at x0.25 speed. The various ice-camera angles are really something special
  11. I'd like to point out that Change is 14 years old... just to put things into perspective!
  12. Besides Amazon JP and CDJapan is there another website that sells AERA internationally, preferably both editions? I decided to give in and buy the magazines after seeing the photos, but Amazon JP and Romanian payment methods don't mix and CDJapan has the shipping costs higher than the magazines themselves If anyone has any idea, please, let me know! Thanks in advance
  13. Okay, makes sense to be connected. Thank you!
  14. Um.... guys, I'm on my phone and the Video section of the planet in the menu is gone. Do you know what's going on?
  15. Thank you so much!!!
  16. Does anyone know from which ice show or what year this is from, please?
  17. This is an alternate reality, I swear...
  18. Thank you for the explanation!
  19. I wonder why he never tried it out in a competitive program. Maybe the flow was not good enough, maybe the combo did not fit the program?...
  20. He's consistent - Kenji's Room (2015) Q: What do you see yourself doing in 10 years?
  21. Hehe... it was truly an impossible dream come true. I am honestly just happy that he knows he is supported and loved from various corners the world.
  22. I suspected he saw it, but I never expected to have confirmation! I'm over the moon. I truly hope he knows his skating is very much appreciated and him as a person is also an inspiration for all

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.