Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LiaRy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LiaRy

  1. It's in the talking-part following the Sing, sing, sing performance - but I can't find a translation, although I know for sure there is one ... somewhere - can't remember if text only or if there's a video eng sub somewhere, too. If you do have the translation, please, share! Edit: I found a translation from Lae (live translation from Ciontu Day 3 broadcast)
  2. I have the full recording in very good quality, but I don't have a streamable account. If anyone can upload it on streamable, I can send the recording via WeTransfer There's also a bilibili link to it from the InfoStation account. I can embbed that in the morning (about 10-12 hours)
  3. I generally don't think about this, but I cannot help it this time. Yuzu is going to be (if he isn't already) one of the richest athletes ever 😂 And well-deserved so
  4. This is the general Hulu subscription. Notte Stellata is available on the Hulu Store which runs on the Hulu app, hence the confusion between normal subscription plan and live stream payment. Even with the usual subscription, NS payment is needed. In short, the Hulu JP subscription is useless to watch NS
  5. There needs to be a high demand for an official English version. To achieve this, international Fanyus have to make A LOT of noise - directly contacting the Japanese publisher, tagging the publisher (and even Yuzu) in posts asking for translations for all 4 books. We have to show there is an insanely high demand for them and this request has to be consistent for a while to prompt a response We could try and organize an action to draw attention to this
  6. I'm hunting Japanese tweets to get more info, but not much is shared yet. However, general consensus, as expected, the book is very painful and Yuzu is spilling tea
  7. I added the link to this comment in the comment section of the Kohatu Uta Gassen 2022 full show video
  8. This is an album from 2016 filled with messages for Yuzu. Can you imagine how much bigger one would be today? Actually, I think multiple binders would be needed
  9. Pretty sure Notte Stellata Ice Show will be very emotionally draining and beautiful Going by its name, I think Notte Stellata (gala program) will definitely be skated. Not sure what to think about other skaters, especially if they will be international ones. I trust Yuzu, but it's a bit of a "stress" to think which ones he'll invite.
  10. On S-Park (Fuji TV), possibly new part of the Yuzu x Kohei talk in a few minutes Maybe keep an eye on it and record if possible
  11. If anyone has a streamable link for the Classic TV show, please, let me know so I can add it next to the Bilibili one. Thank you!
  12. Part 2: Bilibili link Note: The AWW team will translate this in its entirety
  13. Thank you, @ccy! I don't know why I didn't think of checking AWW 🙈
  14. After so much Yuzu stuff, my brain's storage seems to be a bit full. I'm looking for a translation (or was it an article) in which Yuzu was talking about being fired-up during Prologue (I think the interviewer remarked that Yuzu was fired up during R&J1.0 and Yuzu countered that he was fired up during the entire performance). I'm pretty sure it's an article from post-Prologue Hachinohe Day 3, but I just can't seem to find it. Can anyone help, please?!
  15. Hello! Already up
  16. Just saw the restructured video archive sub-titles. I can't believe we already need a 2023 media appearances folder not even a week into the new year!!! ☺️
  17. @Elly I fixed the video ⭐️
  18. Thanks for pointing it out. I didn't notice, I think the file I uploaded is the problem. I will re-upload later today
  19. Thank you, Anni! I don't know how I missed it

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.