Everything posted by Lynn487
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in SHIZUOKA
NOBU IS AN ICON SO ICONIC
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in SHIZUOKA
LOL this is so funny I saw this one too
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in SHIZUOKA
Keiji and anime music is one incredible duo!
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in SHIZUOKA
The violinist is amazing. This ensemble is pretty cool
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in SHIZUOKA
My stream was in the middle of watching requiem when the show started up again. I don't know what to do with these tears
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in SHIZUOKA
My livestream is playing Hana ni nare
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in SHIZUOKA
very true, I've been switching from one stream to another as soon as one gets taken down
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in SHIZUOKA
KAORI!!! The olympic champion of my heart
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in SHIZUOKA
The Sendai queen has arrived
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in SHIZUOKA
That singer blew my mind with that high note!
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in SHIZUOKA
Big claps for Jeffrey! Thank ya'll for the suggestions! I'm gonna look them up later
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in SHIZUOKA
aside from the song choice, I always love watching mai skate
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in SHIZUOKA
I think I am becoming a fan. I didn't know about him before FaOI. I need to look up some more of his music. Any recommendations? smooth costume change there
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in SHIZUOKA
All these songs are so good
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in SHIZUOKA
NOBUUUUUUU
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in SHIZUOKA
This singer has an amazing voice. Matched with Keiji's skating makes it all around awesome
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in SHIZUOKA
oh no not the swans
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in SHIZUOKA
Her skating is just so beautiful and smooth
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in SHIZUOKA
satton
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in SHIZUOKA
The song Jason's skating to makes me nostalgic- big claps for you Jason!!!
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in SHIZUOKA
big claps for elladj!!
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in SHIZUOKA
I gasped
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in SHIZUOKA
My favorite part 3 2 1 Shhh OMGSH YUZU
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in SHIZUOKA
I love the first opening song so much. It really sets the mood for the whole show
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in SHIZUOKA
I hope everyone has the best time tonight/this morning/this afternoon on the planet! Let's enjoy the show