Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lynn487

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lynn487

  1. Downloaded from: https://twitter.com/karen_hyaxel/status/1376193026771406850 -- 3rd link credit:
  2. Yuzuru Hanyu - 2006 Japanese Junior Nationals SP FS Result Score 38.80 90.16 128.96 Rank 18 4 7
  3. Thank you for the response! So then if I wanted to post the channel one cup here, I would need to download those videos and then reupload it somewhere else to finally upload onto here? Also, what category would these kind of events go under in the videos tab? Thank you so much for the help again! 😊
  4. Hello! I'm new to this website, and wanted to know about video posting. Can only moderators post videos? What are the rules on this? Sometimes when I'm scrolling through YouTube or looking through twitter, I find Yuzuru videos that I haven't seen on this site yet. I was also wondering about event videos- like the Channel One Cup that just occurred- and other skater videos. Can those kinds of videos be posted here as well? I apologize for all the questions. I'm just really excited that I found a site like this and wanted to see in what ways I can engage on here. Thank you! Also, I really love this website

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.