Everything posted by amylance1215
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Zig was before 3.11
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Poor POTO-kun thinking he's forgotten Flower tag: I'm that fat shortie with the pink flower on bottom left. I've fed myself well these days
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Behind the scene
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Collection of dramatic hand exits
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Please appreciate these masterpieces in their original forms Edit: Google Drive links for a compiled video of the original Also another side-by-side video
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I hope LGC is there (it'd better be) and we'd better download it before the YT police comes
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Update his IMDB and give him an Oscar!!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
OT, Worlds 2017 is coming on YouTube, set your reminders!!! Men's programs are on May 16th and 17th, Gala on 18th.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Bonus: this meme is the bestest
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I live for his dramatic hand/finger exits Also, LGC
-
General Yuzuru Chat
That would have given away the flooring haha. He's determined to stay hidden
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Hahah he really chose the most nondescript corner so we can't sleuth out his location. True ninja mode I absolutely love how close I can see the shoulder pops dun dun during Origin, such a powerful moment. Honestly this beats any fan predictions haha. His galaxy brain~ Edit: DUN DUN~
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Translation~
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I'm hyperventilating
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Easter Egg!!
-
Hey, remember us?
This thread has translations from segments of Yuna's autobiography.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
This thread has segments of the Sportan broadcast of Sendai FaOI 2019. This segment has Rika's message.
-
Team Japan
Yuzu is so sweet~ and Tim is so brave, I'd probably clam up and faint lol
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I think is this a translation for Tatsuki Machida's comment on Yuzu's 2019 MOI SEIMEI in a recent TV program.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I've never signed up for anything so fast in my life What a glorious start to my weekend Edit: this is a new 2-min Patreon-exclusive Yuzu-only edit.
- Fanart
-
Hey, remember us?
This is such disgusting behaviors from Adam Rippon tbh
-
General Yuzuru Chat
DailyMotion link
-
Team Japan
Our crops are being well watered
-
Team Japan
Translation~