Everything posted by Anzi
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Future Music Proposal: I know it's still at the beginning of the new season but I am already thinking about the music for next season... I really love Joe Hisaishi's Princess Mononoke music, especially the piece of "Ashitaka and San" and "The Legend of Ashitaka". My dream program's music would be the mix of them. Although it's just my own imagination for self-satisfying, I still hope Yuzu can do more Joe Hisaishi's music. The artistic of the two are perfectly match!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I am curious: dose the body-guard uncle like Yuzu's skating? Did he watch his competition?
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Just rewatch the Hope and Legacy 2017 WC for almost 100+ times, I am still being touched by this mesmerical performance.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
So we could hold our breath till November.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
That's unspeakably irritating...
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Pooh-san with earphones, what a perfect and lovely team!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I am trying to picture that he gets a HUGE book-shelf-ish showcase where tons of earphones are sleeping together and waiting for their new friends to join in The Master's collection. The ones chosed by Master Zu are lucky enough to company with him during the competition. Suddenly become jealous to his earphones ; b
-
General Yuzuru Chat
We are investing our love on a actual human being, a boy who would be angry for the wrong pair of gloves, a people just like others who pursue their dream with courage.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Or we can actually encode it as "you know what" and Yuzu is "you know who" : )
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I learned a little bit Japanese early Shinto myth last week. The opening movement of ground upward is like the King Jimmu descendants from the Heaven by Sun Goddess Amaterasu and creates his earthly Kingdom. The lord of Yamato!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Yuzu: what heck?!.. where is the another one??!!Mama???!!!!!!!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I guess I began doubt myself every time when watching his 3A jumps since this season...His 4A-ish-but-not-yet 3A just drives me crazy...
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Pooh is back!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I just watched the newest version of Media-day filming of Yuzu's open practice in TTC. It's a totally different angle from previous one. And OMG it's breathtakingly beautiful. He has that feeling in the practice, so don't be worried, he will bring that to the future competitions.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Man...Otonol music is toxic...it plays in my head for several days
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Some funny thing: I might be totally Zen if encounter someone I really admire, in this case, Yuzu. Cuz dam...my poor vision dosen't allow me to recognize or identify any one I know. I don't wear glasses when I leave my loptop or not in classroom. And I will just past acquitence without saying hi, acting out as I never know this people, which is embarrassing and also hilarious. So Yuzu won't be worried of fans like me....
-
General Yuzuru Chat
So I'd suggest every one of us need to be Zen, and internalize the Zen philosophy : )
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Agree...I see some radical fans are easily get evoked and behave really rude simply because of some objective evaluations on Zu's skating...that's basically personal cult....
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I just found my favorite professor also like figure skating!!!! So it's my class for Easy Asian Religion and Philosophy. Today we are engaging in the philosophy of Daosim which I think can directly found the similar implication in Yuzu's personal philosophy. We talk about like there is always a higher way, a superior way to do thing. And my professor uses the example of skating to illustrate that only when you internalize the external skills, the skill can become the one with you, the integral part of you as a whole. That's exactly what Yuzu mentioned in previous interviews that how techniques and artistic should be harmonized and become part of your body-mind. thank you Yuzu! You are such inspirational not for my life but also for my learning! And my professor is just awesom! I bet she watched Yuzu's omlypic competition!!!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I found I can't get rid of the melody of Otonal from my head...my brain just automatically plays this piece of music again and again since yesterday. Fortunately it is tolerable cuz the music is impressive....
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Automatically singing out: This Boy is On Fire~~~~
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Just immediately pictur in my mind the fast and furious version of Otonal and Origin. My heart!!!!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Outside facial expression: I am Zen about everything. Inside: I will crash you guys next time.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Shaky?!! That's not a proper word to address the title.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Great great! Thank you so much! Sorry for bothering, but when is the Russian one?