Everything posted by Frenchkiss70
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Oh well the usual garbage plus “Yuzu is so obsessed with winning it has limited his ability to grow and meaningfully engage with this sport” I’m sorry too I didn’t want to generalize I meant fans of US skaters who are Yuzu antis, they are quite active right now with GPF coming soon
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I know right? It’s still annoying to read though, I wish their bad takes wouldn’t pop on my tl and leave me in peace to enjoy the anticipation of watching Yuzu live
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Once again for those who still think us satellites attending GPF would ever do something to disrupt the competition or would be inconsiderate to other skaters: WE ARE SINGING HB AT THE END OF PRACTICE!!!!! Can we move on now please. While we are discussing this, US stans are happily tearing Yuzu’s skating apart on Twitter.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Thank you!!!! I can’t believe I’m back to pages of bickering about a 10s HB singing. I wish we were more prompt to defend him against attacks than policing a show of affection from his fans. Those of us who are attending the event will sing after practice on the 7th. No one ever considered doing something that might disrupt the competition, it’s a moot point anyway.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I hate to say this but I wish Yuzu would never skate in NHK again, it’s emotionally draining, he has tons of pointless interviews and JMedia treats him like that. No matter what he does it’ll never be enough. I hope he knows deep down his fans could never be disappointed
-
General Yuzuru Chat
At least this year they didn’t make him drink his concoction It’s exactly the kind of fluffy content we needed before NHK.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Time flies. I can’t wait to see our miracle boy and his beautiful skating but I’m so not ready
-
General Yuzuru Chat
- General Yuzuru Chat
- General Yuzuru Chat
*watching at the lady watching Yuzu in the screen, *burning envy appears in the eyes, *surrenders to the power of rolling over bby and sobs How did she keep her composure in front of that overload of cuteness, she is made of steel, I would have melted on the floor- General Yuzuru Chat
- General Yuzuru Chat
Well I’d probably get a makeshift bed and stay here forever- General Yuzuru Chat
I totally agree, my ultimate fantasy would be to pick that galaxy brain of his. He said himself he wasn’t near the perfect image he has on those two programs, he is truly an artist who crafts to the tiniest detail his programs. He wants to « speak » to the whole world through his skating and that takes time and refinement.- General Yuzuru Chat
I’m not ready at all. It’s going to be a stressful couple of days, I might start to stock up my cellar- General Yuzuru Chat
While all I can hear is « Don you’re a fucking slutbag! » this video has be ruined forever- Satellite Identification at Competitions - would a badge be a good idea?
It is a terrific idea!!! Count me in!- General Yuzuru Chat
Saw that with my own eyes, he’s the cutest of them all! Yuzu is the highlight of practices and he makes sure his fans have a good time.- General Yuzuru Chat
Hi I bought tickets for GPF last year and almost didn’t go after Yuzu’s WD. I went anyway and I had a great time, even if Yuzu wasn’t there I a had the chance the meet a lot of fellow sattelites, watched a lot of other good skaters (especially amongst the juniors). Bar any injuries, Yuzu will go to GPF even if he lands the 4A in NHK, his competitive strike is on, he wants his GPF and World titles back. As from whom you should buy the tickets, it’s a question of trust. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy a ticket from PH and yes it might help a fanyu. If you decide to go I hope we will meet!- General Yuzuru Chat
Yuzu: « my olympic wins are in the past » Me: He really couldn’t enjoy it more than a year and now he’s fueled again. His competitive strike is something else.- General Yuzuru Chat
I have ascended and never want to come down Color me speechless. Now who do I have to pester to death to get a longer version?- WE ♥ YUZU FROM (COUNTRY) BANNER IDEA
They are great, I’m in love with the Origin one- General Yuzuru Chat
Welcome to the best place to talk about Yuzu, it’s really a safe haven here.- General Yuzuru Chat
Those 10 seconds of Yuzu are more powerful and relevant than the whole GP event.- WE ♥ YUZU FROM (COUNTRY) BANNER IDEA
1. A picture of Otonal or Origin 2.0 would be best IMO (I’m partial to Origin.. love at first sight) 2. I like the shape of the heart you chose but maybe a deeper shade of pink or a red one?- WE ♥ YUZU FROM (COUNTRY) BANNER IDEA
I love this one, it’s gorgeous and probably like @LadyLou said more practical. Thank you for not giving up on the idea - General Yuzuru Chat
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.