Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frenchkiss70

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Frenchkiss70

  1. That’s what got me hook, line and sinker, I was enthralled by his skating but I really fell for the mind and heart behind everything he does his adorable dorkiness helped too
  2. That made my day... thank you
  3. Reading all those recaps from ACI increased my impatience to see him live. Helsinki won’t come soon enough!!! but I don’t know if I’m ready
  4. Thank you so much for the recap, looks like you had the time of your life. And your photographies are beautiful.
  5. Sure, like Yuzu will never be kuyashii anymore
  6. God have mercy on our poor souls, we won’t survive this
  7. Here is the last remains of my sanity and hair
  8. I already know I will be that « Origin is everything » annoying girl but... that Otonal StSq, I am torn between crying and smiling each time I watch it and I watched it a lot
  9. With all this talk about privacy this little gem almost got overlooked. Best part Yuzu head banging, pointing a finger and glaring at ...a wall Great content thanks for sharing
  10. Yuzu’s crazy stalker fans is the reason I’ve never really been in an fandom before, I had the chance to meet my idol, an Olympic champion (a French rider) but in this discipline you’d never see that kind of behavior. I always have been weary of people thinking the person they stan belongs to them somehow and that gives them the « right » to invade his/her privacy. Fortunately I found the Planet and fans that I could relate to, crazy but in a good way. It’s sad that Yuzu, who’s such a gentle soul, has to take mesures to be protected from the people who clame to love him.
  11. I’d say this what Yuzuru skating (or just breathing) in his Origin costume does to the Planet. I might have lost a few brain cells.
  12. Please spread
  13. Stop this... I can’t Here goes my work face, people are looking at me suspiciously
  14. I think if that happened somehow he would rather enjoy it
  15. Thanks for the morning laugh, way to start the day.
  16. I know I know but it was kinda fun and endearing to watch him fool himself and try to fool us while it lasted
  17. Yuzu (before ACI): I want to skate because it’s fun, I want to jump the 4A, I don’t care about scores or WR anymore Fanyus: He’s matured so much, a zen Yuzu is going to be so enjoyable to watch, next level really... Yuzu (after ACI): Kuyashii, I want to train more, I want to win, gimme gold. Fanyus (collective sigh of relief): Thank God he’s back!!! Now Yuzu, as glad as I am that you’re on Kuyashii fire please please please take care of you’re health
  18. This should have come with a warning «don’t watch this while drinking! » now I’m a wet hysterical mess

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.