Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hydroblade

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hydroblade

  1. I want to see him in a Pooh onesie
  2. Wasn't it this one?
  3. I thought it was a good ol' kleenex brand with pooh drawings on the box. Someone on twitter posted the box after doing some detective work
  4. you mean the innards of Pooh?
  5. I honestly don't know how you manage to translate him. I've tried and i never feel satisfied with it i feel like i'm not doing justice to the beautiful way he talks
  6. I wish all the Poohs we own were connected in a hivemind ruled by King Pooh (Yuzu's tissue box cover)... (I am sorry i am really bored at work and i don't want to do anythingggg)
  7. I have a medium pooh tsum tsum for that, i... I sleep with it sometimes i've had it since a week after ACI if i'm not mistaken. I decided i needed a Pooh to survive the competitions... Squeezing Pooh is very calming, i agree!
  8. I use my mini tsum tsum as stress ball. And i take it to meetings too to have something to crush because i always feel anxious that the boss is going to tell me i did something wrong
  9. piiiiics plssssss Speaking of becoming Pooh slaves, yesterday i uh... I wasn't feeling too motivated so i (badly) spent a bit of money (and did window shopping therapy....) by going to the Disney store and buying myself a really comfy t shirt with Pooh and Piglet on it (i like pigs... and it had Pooh...) And i found this really cute sleepy Pooh mini tsum tsum and i almost bought it but gaaah need to save money </3 and i already have a winking Pooh mini tsum tsum sitting on my desk right below the Yuzu calendar :D
  10. I can't complain when it's presented like that... Considering it was Seimei who broke my year long self imposed Hanyu ban...
  11. My wallet is weeping... And i am weeping too aaaaah i need this but but but ACI/MILAN AAAAAAAH <3
  12. So... we really might be getting the foxy magician back?
  13. いいなあ。。。 羽生君が世界をちいさくしているね。。。嬉しい 頑張ってね! 早く羽生君の素敵な笑顔がみたいなぁ~
  14. いい練習と思います 羽生君のことだから  神戸ニュースが欲しい新しい写真を見たい~
  15. (笑)英語の「General Yuzuru Chat」はいつもこんなふうにみたい!。毎日を読めなければ追いつくことはちょっと難しいです。。。でもすごく楽しいと思います!そのスレッドにいろいろな面白いや楽しいことがあります(昨日ね、羽生君の歌声について話しました今日はチョコレート)
  16. i LOVE how he talks here aaaaaah... It's so weird to hear him use "ore" and that... way of speaking <3 love it love it loveitttttttt I think he likes it, and he said he likes shortcake, not chocolate cake? I can eat chocolate in any presentation but some people only like chocolate bars...
  17. Fun fact: I attended a screening of Spirited Away with live piano music that blended the soundtrack with Piano Stories, right after WTT... I was a crying mess when the guy started playing Asian Dream Song. I don't know why i thought i would be able to handle it lol
  18. I don't mind the girl, bb is holding a mexican flag
  19. In case anyone was wondering. Yes, Yuzu #1 is 2017 Yuzu
  20. 羽生君と言語について…終日話すことができる 面白かったですか?良かった!なんだかつまらないこと言ちゃったかなとちょっと心配しました(今文法ってなにwwwもう寝る時間だ、日本語はあまりできない💦)
  21. things are being tweaked x3 sorry!
  22. I just realized that if i want to do more of these i have to dig into the videos because we've probably seen pretty much every pic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.