Everything posted by Hydroblade
-
General Yuzuru Chat
No, thank YOU for this! And glad to read that the rink will remain open while the construction is ongoing :D
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Yaaay, 500 pages :D congrats everybody!! Bb must feel really happy that his beloved ice rink Sendai is getting some love :D
-
General Yuzuru Chat
he's so precious! Thank you for translating these
-
How Do I...?
You're welcome :D
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I'd be very happy if I was a victim of death by nyan...
-
How Do I...?
You'll have to upload it somewhere else, like imgur.com and then link the avatar from there, sorry!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I it was expected, be I'm surprised he didn't know
-
羽生結弦ー日本語で話そう
ありがとう!!!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
btw, i don't remember if i posted this here so... That thread is up too :D let's watch some fluff to eliminate the salt from our systems after Niigata
-
[TV Broadcast] Fantasy on Ice 2017 in KOBE
until
TV Broadcast of Fantasy on Ice 2017 in KOBE [This is a TV Broadcast by ABC. The Broadcast Discussion thread can be found here] ■Description ・Name:P&G Presents Fantasy on Ice 2017 in KOBE ・Organized by:TV Asahi, CIC, Kyodo, Sunrise Promotion, BS Asahi ・Supported by:Japan Skating Federation ・Special support by:P&G Japan Skaters From Japan Foreign Skaters Artists Yuzuru Hanyu Javier Fernández ANRI Shoma Uno Elladj Balde Norimasa Fujisawa Mai Mihara Deniss Vasiljevs Kohshi Kishita Marin Honda Anna Pogorilaya Kaori Sakamoto Evgeni Plushenko Rika Kihira Stephane Lambiel Nobunari Oda Jeffrey Buttle Shizuka Arakawa Johnny Weir Miki Ando Anna Capellini/Luca Lanotte Akiko Suzuki -
General Yuzuru Chat
- General Yuzuru Chat
There are no alternate angles </3 but the quality is rly nice and there's no commentary! (but it has an overlay... eeeh i will upload them anyways)- General Yuzuru Chat
Guuuuuuys I was trying a screen capture software. And the first thing i recorded was GPF 15 & 16 Ex with no commentary :D and pretty good quality i think Anyone wants them?- General Yuzuru Chat
eeeh... it seems like i miscalculated It;s on cs asahi at 9:55 Yuzu's programs start from minute 14:30 onwards. So far i've seen GPF 15 requiem and GPF 16 Notte Stellata (i... i feel like i haven't seen those angles before...)- Planet Hanyu Banner Contest - VOTE!
Results are up here :D- Yuzuru Hanyu - Discusión en español
Que bueno que te gusta :D de hecho tenemos mas temas disponibles y ando trabajando en dos mas que faltan ETA: Ya estan todos los temas listos :D- Yuzuru Hanyu - Discusión en español
- General Yuzuru Chat
Even if we could i doubt they would listen to us haha. We're not the target market, right?- General Yuzuru Chat
Lol we should join them #YuzuFansWantNiigata- General Yuzuru Chat
Thanks @Fay for this translation i really like to read these analysis By the way, we are plants and we need our steady stream of Yuzu related broadcasts. So... I guess we need the routine of getting up early/staying up late to see him hahaha. Again, i was told the off season was quiet! ETA: I AM BOOBSKIRT YAY- [TV Broadcast] Figurepedia
- General Yuzuru Chat
The streams posted here work: i guess that, since it's a 25minute long program we could comment it here?- General Yuzuru Chat
Heeey! Today, in about seven hours, Yuzu's programs from GPF 2015 and 2016 will be broadcast by CS Asahi 2 . In case anyone wants to follow it :D (The FujiTv live links i posted on should work for that )- General Yuzuru Chat
I see! Thank you! The two streams i posted have both テレ朝 channels :D it shouldn't be a problem- 羽生結弦ー日本語で話そう
でも、羽生君は普通のスワンじゃないでしょう?そのテーマの英語の名前は「Space Swan」 - General Yuzuru Chat