Figure Skating meets Harry Potter

Henni147

12 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I do not think that Yuzu's would be a cat, but I'm sure he would fall in love with crookshanks in Diagon Alley immediately.

He would!! 

also:

Jason: labrador puppy

Jun: bear 

Satoko: butterfly

It just occured to me that there are 4 houses and 4 big feds, so:

jpn: gryffindor, Yuzu's house

us: ravenclav aka Yale, Nathan's house 

can: hufflepuff, kind of Brian's house? (I know, he should be in Gryffindor, but it fits)

valuing hardwork, dedication, patience, loyalty, and fair play rather than a particular aptitude in its members.

rus:  slytherin 

ambitious, shrewd, cunning,strong leaders, and achievement-oriented. They also have highly developed senses of self-preservation. This means that Slytherins tend to hesitate before acting, so as to weigh allpossible outcomes before deciding exactly what should be done.

All four houses are gaining/loosing points spots...

32 minutes ago, Ania said:

It just occured to me that there are 4 houses and 4 big feds, so:

jpn: gryffindor, Yuzu's house

us: ravenclav aka Yale, Nathan's house 

can: hufflepuff, kind of Brian's house? (I know, he should be in Gryffindor, but it fits)

rus:  slytherin 

All four houses are gaining/loosing points spots...

Agree!

I would say, TCC is the Chamber of Secrets. There are countless rumours and stories, but you can only enter it with superhuman abilities.

13 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Agree 100% about PChiddy = Percy, YT=Ministry and judges=death eaters :laughing: :agree:

I would say, Cornelius Fudge is Lakernik. Tacky boss, permanently changing his mind and relying on help from others.

Daily Prophet: Olympic Channel

Mr Ollivander: John Wilson Blades

13 hours ago, Ania said:

Cornelius Fudge is  200% Lakernik!, Daily Prophet = Olympic Channel but I'm also getting Rita Skeeter vibes from Tara, Johnny and US media (they smile and talk kinda nicely, but tend to be far from the truth)

I would picture Mr Ollivander as Nanami Abe's husband (he fixes Zu's blades) but John Wilson Blades also works as it provides the blades :) 

Kevin Reynolds has to be one of the Weasleys I mean, look at him

forgot to post that :goodpost:

17 minutes ago, anski said:

I’m LOVING all of these headcanons! I wonder who would be the Head of Slytherin, Mishin or Eteri? 

Mishin is Snape!!!! (never smiles etc) so must be him

17 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

No clue, but Lambiel for Hufflepuff :laughing:

definitely!!!!

2 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I would say, TCC is the Chamber of Secrets. There are countless rumours and stories, but you can only enter it with superhuman abilities.

can't argue with that

30 minutes ago, anski said:

I’m LOVING all of these headcanons! I wonder who would be the Head of Slytherin, Mishin or Eteri? 

Disclaimer: I mean this completely in terms of situations, NOT looks or personalities. Also, I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers or provoke a debate, and I can very much see both sides of the Liza vs. Zhenya for Worlds thing and have no opinion one way or the other on who should have gone.

Mishin is Snape, always being passed over for Defense Against the Dark Arts professor. Eteri is Slughorn, who got it instead of Snape. And I guess that makes Sambo-70 The Slug Club. 

16 minutes ago, utsukushii3A said:

Disclaimer: I mean this completely in terms of situations, NOT looks or personalities. Also, I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers or provoke a debate, and I can very much see both sides of the Liza vs. Zhenya for Worlds thing and have no opinion one way or the other on who should have gone.

Mishin is Snape, always being passed over for Defense Against the Dark Arts professor. Eteri is Slughorn, who got it instead of Snape. And I guess that makes Sambo-70 The Slug Club. 

I love all this ideas

Initially in my mind Eteri was head of Beauxbatons as it is a school full of beautifull girls, but Slug club fits better!!!

also, I like the way you see Liza/Zhenia, although i would say that this years rus fed situation is equivalent of goblet of fire -  teoretically there are only three spots, it's supposed to be only three players but...

but yes, let's not provoke a debate

Okay so for Juniors...

Tomoki I see as Gryffindor.

Camden has strong Slytherin traits but in the end I think he would be a Gryffindor too.

Gogolev would be in Slytherin (plus he reminds me of Malfoy in the first two movies haha).

Tatsuya would be in Ravenclaw.

Nikolaj Majorov would be in Gryffindor but like Camden I see a bit of Slytherin in him too.

Daniel Grassl would either be in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw (has both vibes imho haha).

Gabriele Frangipiani would be a Gryffindor jock.

For me Jeffrey Buttle is Oliver Wood. They're perfect lookalikes . Plus: Jeff creating new choreos is like... Oliver preparing new Quidditch tactics. It's their baby and they are so passionate about it :laughing:

And Gabby is Angelina Johnson. Very athletic, sometimes desperate about the kindergarden around her, but a good team leader!

4 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

For me Jeffrey Buttle is Oliver Wood. They're perfect lookalikes . Plus: Jeff creating new choreos is like... Oliver preparing new Quidditch tactics. It's their baby and they are so passionate about it :laughing:

And Gabby is Angelina Johnson. Very athletic, sometimes desperate about the kindergarden around her, but a good team leader!

Yes!!! Thinking about this Irina Majorova reminds me of Sprout because they both seem to be kind and happy and smiley 24/7 :xD:

Brian I see as some kind of Remus Lupin figure... which makes me think who would be Sirius Black???

2 minutes ago, anski said:

Brian I see as some kind of Remus Lupin figure... which makes me think who would be Sirius Black???

I think Keegan's coach would be an accurate Sirius Black. I mean: both have been mixed up with guitar players of a rockband, aye? :laughing:

And... I'm so sorry everyone... but in TAT I see Dolores Umbridge... :LOL:

26 minutes ago, anski said:

Gogolev would be in Slytherin (plus he reminds me of Malfoy in the first two movies haha).

:devilYuzu:

3 minutes ago, anski said:

Plushy is Sirius. cool godfather for Harry/yuzu!

10 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

<3 perfect lookalikes!

If Yuzu=Harry then Zhenia=Ginny?

4 minutes ago, Ania said:

Plushy is Sirius. cool godfather for Harry/yuzu!

Okay, you got me :laughing: :agree:

EDIT: Omg I looove this thread so much!! Great that it came to existence before the posts had been lost somewhere in the general chat. The content is just too good :dancingpooh:

21 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Okay, you got me :laughing: :agree:

EDIT: Omg I looove this thread so much!! Great that it came to existence before the posts had been lost somewhere in the general chat. The content is just too good :dancingpooh:

Hahaha especially in Sex Bomb! Altho Plushy screams Slytherin to me too