Zuzu's youtube acc?

seimeiboy

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCACbAMaqBZs6nT7h86UdY9Q

username: yyskater

this is probably only wishful thinking, but there's a playlist in this acc titled "hope and legacy" and it was created months before yuzu officially announced his free program for 2016-2017. there's saved vids of monster hunter, bump of chicken, and...kara??? lmao. either way this could just be a very skilled poser...

11 minutes ago, seimeiboy said:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCACbAMaqBZs6nT7h86UdY9Q

username: yyskater

this is probably only wishful thinking, but there's a playlist in this acc titled "hope and legacy" and it was created months before yuzu officially announced his free program for 2016-2017. there's saved vids of monster hunter, bump of chicken, and...kara??? lmao. either way this could just be a very skilled poser...

Are you new, can I be wishful and think you're him and you've found the planet..... :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

LOL ignore me I'm just in a really good mood today. Sorry just messing around because of your username :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I also believe that it's his youtube account :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

5 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Are you new, can I be wishful and think you're him and you've found the planet..... :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

LOL ignore me I'm just in a really good mood today. Sorry just messing around because of your username :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I also believe that it's his youtube account :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I don't know, the english is a bit better than Zu's english (especially if he writes like he talks...>_>)

Such a Kara fanboy...

Just now, MrPudding said:

Yuzu if you are really here reading this then hello! 

tenor.gif?itemid=8184786

@robin maybe he can get a special badge then :smiley-happy085::laughing:

I think that would be wishing for a bit too much. I've never heard of a skater actually posting  or joining in a fan forum before. Has there ever been one? 

4 minutes ago, Xen said:

I don't know, the english is a bit better than Zu's english (especially if he writes like he talks...>_>)

Such a Kara fanboy...

What English? I only see playlist names in english.. And honestly we only ever get to hear his spoken English, I am pretty sure his written English is much better.

Just now, Fay said:

I think I read about someone addressing their fan forum... was that Michelle Kwan? Or someone else? 

Yeah I heard that, too. But it won't happen with Yuzu :rofl:

Just now, Xen said:

I think that would be wishing for a bit too much. I've never heard of a skater actually posting  or joining in a fan forum before. Has there ever been one? 

Actually I haven't heard of it. Perhaps some have done so secretly... this is just my random antics :smiley-laughing021:

I'm sorry new user :bouquet-smiley:

4 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Actually I haven't heard of it. Perhaps some have done so secretly... this is just my random antics :smiley-laughing021:

I'm sorry new user :bouquet-smiley:

Whatever happens, Zuzu needs to remain as a lurker. Heck, I don't think the planet can produce enough smelling salts to go around and save everyone. 

(heck, I don't know if even I would live through that, and then there goes the person who would actually conduct the logistics to pass out said smelling salts)

Edit: wait, if he's here, will I be forever known as the crazy lady with the weird AU things? First a harem, then the salarymen and now the children quads. GAH!

1 minute ago, Xen said:

Whatever happens, Zuzu needs to remain as a lurker. Heck, I don't think the planet can produce enough smelling salts to go around and save everyone. 

(heck, I don't know if even I would live through that, and then there goes the person who would actually conduct the logistics to pass out said smelling salts)

We need to ask ourselves if we want Yuzu to even lurk on the planet.... I am calm knowing that even I am too busy to keep up with the planet :war:

1 minute ago, robin said:

We need to ask ourselves if we want Yuzu to even lurk on the planet.... I am calm knowing that even I am too busy to keep up with the planet :war:

The music suggestions thread might be worth lurking in, since we had a lot of nice suggestions for program music. Though he might see the PW done to teletubbies video. :smiley-laughing021: