November 11, 20178 yr Original post about this project (English) プロジェクトについて(日本語) About this project (Spanish) Let’s send a banner to Yuzu We’re collecting fan messages to print onto one big banner for Yuzu. If you would like, please either send (1) a typed message of no more than 280 characters OR (2) a good photo of your written/drawn message, no bigger than 7.5cm x 7.5cm (post-it size, ideally black on white background for readability). Message in English or Japanese please. Please send to: Email: [email protected] OR Twitter DM: @wherespacepooh Either works, please make sure you send it in by next WEDNESDAY, November 15th. There really isn’t much that us fans can do, but Yuzu does derive strength from fans’ supportive words. Now more than ever, let’s dig deep for every little bit of positivity and show how much we root for him. (Picture from Amazon preview of Figure Skate Memorial Grand Prix Series 2017 in Rostelecom Cup)
November 11, 20178 yr Author 6 hours ago, meoima said: Do we have samples of post-it size? Thank you in advance. 7.5cm x 7.5cm. I added post-its as a description, that's all. 5 hours ago, lilsailor said: Are we sending it to him or putting it up at a competition? Sending it to him.
November 11, 20178 yr Author 5 hours ago, souyouki said: I'd love to contribute! Is digital image collage messages okay? Can you elaborate on what you mean by image collage message? Images are preferably of handwritten messages and drawings. Anything too intricate (and too colorful) will be hard to read when shrunk into 7.5cm x 7.5cm max. That's also why black writing/ drawing on white background is preferred.
November 11, 20178 yr I just sent mine after a whole day of continuous editing what to write... But in the I decided to keep it short and simple so that its easier for him to read
November 11, 20178 yr 57 minutes ago, gladi said: Can you elaborate on what you mean by image collage message? Images are preferably of handwritten messages and drawings. Anything too intricate (and too colorful) will be hard to read when shrunk into 7.5cm x 7.5cm max. That's also why black writing/ drawing on white background is preferred. I've sent you an email with what I would like to send. If it's too intricate I can always replace with black/white message
Create an account or sign in to comment