20 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

20 hours ago, yumeaki said:

19 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Someone else will post translation before I click submit so I'll just say this dear boy says he's happy to be born in the time as Otani and he's kiving in the Otani Era.

He also seems unsure of 4A saying his ankle is most important and will take things one step at a time. 

19 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Yz: Please let me hear you scream (kya cya wa wa).

Q1: Can you tell us your agenda for the future specifically

Yz: I am aiming to land 4A but with the current condition of my ankle, the most important thing is to take that into consideration and clear all the obstacles one by one first then tackle that 4A in the future (nochi nochi) ETA: 'eventually' instead of 'in the future' probably feel close to what he means.

The 2nd question is regarding what Yz think about Ohtani senshu but someone else has already mentioned that so...

19 hours ago, Sammie said:

18 hours ago, wildstrawberry said:

18 hours ago, singermelodie1 said:

18 hours ago, singermelodie1 said:

17 hours ago, paminess said:

Mura: You will do 4A, won't you?

Yuzuru: Because I said so (:rofl:)

Mura: But stay healthy.

Yuzuru: Yes, because my god (Plu-san) said so (:rofl:)

:dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh:

17 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Wow, Yuzu's Biellman looks better then ever!!! Gorgeous! :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

From the CiONTU broadcast thread (day 3 but clips from day 1 and 2 also aired):

8 hours ago, singermelodie1 said:

8 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

7 hours ago, Lilona said:

7 hours ago, ruruzest said:

7 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

7 hours ago, singermelodie1 said:

7 hours ago, Lilona said:

PLU SAID: HE SAID HE IS SO RIGHT AND DECENT

YUZU WANT TO ASK WHO IS A IDOL FOR PLU

PLU SAID THAT YUZU IS THE NUMBER ONE IN FS WORLD AND THAT IS A HEAVY BURDEN BUT YUZU CAN HANDLE IT

THAT 2 MONTHS AGO PLU WIFE WAS CRYING WHILE SHE WAS WATCHING OLYMPICS

SORRY I'M NOT IN ORDER BUT I'M TRY MY BEST

7 hours ago, Rainna said:

7 hours ago, Sammie said:

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

6 hours ago, ruruzest said:

6 hours ago, ruruzest said:

6 hours ago, cirelle said:

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

5 hours ago, ruruzest said:

5 hours ago, ruruzest said:

5 hours ago, wildstrawberry said:

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

4 hours ago, kamotejojo said:

4 hours ago, wildstrawberry said:

just one (1) month now?! u better not do smth reckless boi

Videos:

3 hours ago, MrPudding said:

a lot of people are posting cuts on youtube already :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I'm sure the full version will be uploaded here soon

full youtube ver

3 hours ago, Rainna said:
https://twitter.com/axelsandwich/status/985409373714485248

Not sure about the opening though

From the main CiONTU discussion thread:

(sorry if there's any double posts, I tried.)

8 hours ago, guswi said:

It says that during break time the show title was projected with lights on the wall near the ceiling, but during the talk session in the 2ND part, the lights became of the form of the PC gold medal. The Mc/translator presented it as a celebration gift to Yuzu from the person in charge of the light effects 

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: 

7 hours ago, MrPudding said:

4 hours ago, ruruzest said:

2 hours ago, Sammie said:

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

40 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

10 minutes ago, kaerb said:

I'm talking with a few translators about this and one of them is putting out a clarification about the entire final speech because there were one or two bad mistranslations floating around. he does NOT explicitly say he attempted anything or even the word 'suicide' (自殺) (which I interpret to contain an active component to it) which is different to 死のう, but it was more like he had such thoughts of dying and questions of 'why am I living' many times. 

So please don't panic, it's definitely not a light topic (and I am both sad and touched he is in a place to actually even share it with everyone) but it's also not as dire as some are making it out to be. I'll post the translation link once it's up

Okay it's here: https://yukirin1408.tumblr.com/post/172953712968/ciontu-day-3-yuzurus-closing-words

On 4/15/2018 at 12:09 PM, Lilona said:

Interview with Evgeni Plushenko by Yuzu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1JO-bf-tZ0

Yuzuru: For what you love FS?

Plu: Konichiwwa minnasan (Hello to everybody in Japanese). Firstly I'm very happy to be now in Japan. And performing, in my opinion, in the best show that was made by Yuzuru-san.

You already conduct and feel (yourself) not like 2 times Olympic Champion but already as a producer of your own show. And I want to congratulate you on that. And what involves me, what is FS for me? It's first of all – my life.

I'm skating, performing, doing, living by FS already 31 years. So I'm very happy, that I have so big honour to perform together with you, know you, be friends with you, and I want, for sure, wish you all the best and that you'll remain the same: right (good), kind, decent and gift happiness to your nation, your people, fans of FS and, in general, all the world because you did, undoubtedly, stunning career. You're for me is my hero.

Yuzuru: Thank you (in Russian). Arigato Godzaimas (Thank you in Japanese).

Yuzuru (I heard clearly only last part of what translator was translating, but I think from my bits of Japanese I grabbed first part quite correctly): Honestly, since I starting FS my first idol was you, so I want to ask you, is it ok? You, surely, said that I'm a hero, but who is an idol for you now? (While translator was translating this question Yuzu was dying bcs of embarrassment xD)

Plu: It'll be not fair and wrong, I think that I know that - for all world of FS, in general, you're number one, including me. When we watched the last Olympics, which you won, literally two months ago, my spouse was crying. Crying because of happiness. There, so everybody knows that you're the best in the FS world. And I congratulate you on that but this is a very heavy burden. But I think that you will 100% can handle it.

Yuzuru: Arigato Godzaimas. Hai. Arigato Godzaimas. (He is SO happy :))

Yuzuru: Questions will continue some more. Question abt competition with Alexei Yagudin. There was a time when Alexei was winning. After 4 years you were able to take a revanche, how you were fighting? This was really hard – this 4 years? (Yuzu really have some BIG guts xD)

Plu: Well I'm already said that FS for me is my life. So, you know, I think for you it's the same. Second place is a losing. So we must only fight for the first place. I always tried to be number one. Occupy only the highest step of the pedestal. But you know, when you love your work, when you love to skate, when you love to learn, create, making new programs, gift the happiness to the fans, then it's not a burden but, on the contrary, a pleasure. So I always loved to compete, I always loved that sports atmosphere, adrenalin, fighting, marks from judges, so I think that I'm missing this time. But this is a life, I already become… We all become not younger but older, more mature, so we will watching on you, how you further will be fighting. And, I think, you're must for sure will do 4,5A and win one more Olympics. (In Russia in Plu times we called 3A like 3,5A bcs it have 0.5 rotation more but now all world and we just called it 3A.)

Yuzu thanks Plu for an interview.