Fantasy on Ice 2024 in Aichi

Deniss looks better now than a week ago. But still a non-descript costume for such a distinctive program. What is he depicting, Lion King? 

Jpntv does a weird thing when changing tabs, audio streams fine but when I go back to it's as if video froze so it gets accelerated to caught up to audio😅 and that's how I got my last live FaOI intro of 2024 ruined, music with skaters and Zu accelerated😅😅😅 so I guess the 4T was fine? Looked fine tho it went kind in a blur, the anticipated cheers as the video tried to catch up kinda were spoiler to me😆 oh well

The opening song was fine, loved Zu🥰🥰 and the yuzucamera! that he only sometimes shared with the singer, which I don't mind because she is very expressive out there on that square stage

I liked Rena's Voilà skating-wise tho I think her smiling was kinda at odds with how the song is meant, there's kind of despair in there, the smile is bitter

Sota was smooth, can't even begrudge him for wearing black

Satton with her collab! 3Lo? ETA: oops S? Didn't pay attention,and I'm rusty to non Zu jumps🙈 I liked the series of turns before that

I can tell she's feeling the song even if I don't know what it talks about, again the singer is very expressive too

G/P with their collab and brownish/flesh coloured outfits

Easy on me?

Nice lift/slide transitioning

The costumes really have a Klimt vibe with that hold and shapes of crystals/whatever they are called

Adam with his floral dark shirt

Step out on the jumps but I like how he goes on his knee on the ice

The Salchow was smooth

I think he could do with a more relaxed upper body

Was that a 3F? 

The sirens give me Eterischool type of choreo flashbacks 

Aww it's good to see him beaming at the end, must be great to have such an audience!

Yuna!

Loving the beginning  

Idk why but it's making me think a bit of Wakaba too, maybe in how she uses her arms? 

The choreo is very very nice 💕