2024 Figure Skating World Championship (Montreal, Canada)

Fay

19 hours ago, Faithyu said:

The revenge skate that Adam killed so hard, wow

:003:.....he burned the ice and blew the roof off the arena.

and is the fine for backflip -2? Or did he earn another minus for something else?

18 hours ago, TokyoDream said:

I haven't posted here in a while, but watching the competition and looking for a redemption skate for Adam and man, I got what I asked for.

I know some people will consider the backflip arrogant and I can understand. But if he felt he needed to do it and wanted to leave his mark more than his score, I fully support him! It was a great moment to see.

I also can't help but wonder what Yuzuru would think haha

This afternoon, French television programmed the "best off" of dance + men (usually I am entitled to the gala) and pleasant surprise from Adam  :woop: :2thumbsup: :clap: with the bronze at the worlds   with such a great comeback matched with a certain audacity for the back flip, because the room was on fire and I think Yuzu would congratulate him, also heard from the French commentator : "certainly IM has the 4A with a number of jumps (in my opinion it's is too much, in shortffff) perfect, but it doesn't have the artistic "this was clearly seen in the note and she was not surprised...... 

And Adam brought the house down!

Nam asked him what he was thinking, doing the back flip.

I honestly do not understand why the Georgian pair got a guest spot. Oh well.

On 3/24/2024 at 2:48 PM, Faithyu said:

The program is great, the costum a bit strange

Looks very 🥵 IRL, though

Okay, that was very worth watching. Elladj is so expressive,  and now that he's completely free of the constraints of 'classic' figure skating, everything he does is just fire 🔥.  

He has a similar characteristic as Yuzu , of sending his heart out to the audience  

Les Supremes. Very wow! factor

Patrick just demonstrated that skating skills never leave you. For a man who hasn't performed officially  in quite a while, he was in fine form. Even did a triple - looked like a flip? Or Lz - and a 2A. Ilia could learn a few dozen things from him, and should. 

Lopareva & partner next, doing something science-themed