Guest turquoiseblue
11 hours ago, Perelandra said:

You are welcome. I appreciate your art posts very much.

Gyozas are delicious, with the rice vinegar or light soy dip. Not sure if I could eat 30-40, but if I was sitting with Yuzu I would maybe manage 15-20. Usually they are an appetiser before the main dishes

I've never heard of rice vinegar. Maybe I should try rice vinegar as well as ponzu :party0021: Also, there is yuzu ponzu... :tumblr_inline_n0o1fjLfy91qid2nw:

47 minutes ago, turquoiseblue said:

I've never heard of rice vinegar. Maybe I should try rice vinegar as well as ponzu :party0021: Also, there is yuzu ponzu... :tumblr_inline_n0o1fjLfy91qid2nw:

I think more accurately rice wine vinegar, quite sharp but not as acidic as vinegar, it cuts through the oiliness of the fried gyoza but has a light flavour so as not to over power the gyoza flavour. I imagine it is similar to the idea of the ponzu dip that Yuzu mentioned - a light soy sauce with lemon juice

Guest turquoiseblue
1 hour ago, Perelandra said:

I think more accurately rice wine vinegar, quite sharp but not as acidic as vinegar, it cuts through the oiliness of the fried gyoza but has a light flavour so as not to over power the gyoza flavour. I imagine it is similar to the idea of the ponzu dip that Yuzu mentioned - a light soy sauce with lemon juice

That sounds delicious! :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg: Thank you for your explanation :thanks: