Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2022/2023 Season Program Announcements

Featured Replies

Sofiia Holichenko / Artem Darenskyi (UKR) 

  • SP: Zhiva (Alive) by Hardkiss
  • FS: Nirvana medley (covers)

Rino Matsuike

recycled FP Moonlight, choreo by Machiko Yamada and Mihoko Higuchi

new SP is supposed to be mature

Caorie

new SP Rock With You / Feedback by Janet Jackson

new FP Elastic Heart by Sia

 

Quote

The number of performance composition points, which indicate expression, has been reduced from five to three, and "transitions" and "interpretation of music" have been eliminated.

"I am about to give up on the rules. I don't understand them, and I won't know until I try. It's a topic of conversation among the competitors, but everyone is clueless," she said with a wry smile.

The level requirements for spins now include "a difficult exit from a spin," but "I don't know what the criteria for 'difficult' are." she said, "I have to change 4 out of 6 spins in SP and Free Skate now. Even though there are only a few spins I can do..." she grumbled.

https://www.kobe-np.co.jp/news/sports/202206/0015424575.shtml

apparently

Sota Yamamoto

recycled SP Yesterday, choreo by Machiko Yamada and Mihoko Higuchi

new FP Piano Concerto no 2 by Sergei Rakhmaninov, choreo by Akiko Suzuki

 

Sena Miyake

recycled FP Swan Lake, choreo by Kenji Miyamoto

 

Tatsuya Tsuboi

recycled SP The Tree of Life, choreo by Kohei Yoshino

 

Kao Miura

new SP by Kenji Miyamoto

 

Shun Sato

new SP by Yuka Sato

new FP by Kenji Miyamoto

On 6/6/2022 at 1:12 AM, Paskud said:

Rinka

This probably means that she keeps El Tango de Roxanne SP.

And confirmed

 

On 6/5/2022 at 7:45 AM, Paskud said:

allegedly

Yuhana Yokoi

new program Hungarian Rhapsody No.2 by Franz Liszt

I guess it's FP.

 

Kinayu Yokoi

new FP Phantom of the Opera

She's going to seniors next season.

On 6/28/2022 at 6:39 PM, Paskud said:

Caorie

new SP Rock With You / Feedback by Janet Jackson

new FP Elastic Heart by Sia

 

https://www.kobe-np.co.jp/news/sports/202206/0015424575.shtml

It's great to see skaters being candid about how messed up the scoring systems are, but I can't help but feel it doesn't have to be so. Congrats to the ISU for 1) turning this sport into a joke even for those that matter the most and 2) turning the congress into a giant super spreader event without figuring out where to hold the 6th GP event. 

 

Re: Her music choices, I should refrain from saying whether they are good or bad until I can see them in comps. 

On 6/19/2022 at 1:19 PM, Paskud said:

Kao Miura

new FP choreo by Kohei Yoshino

Ok, it's not new. Apparently he is recycling POTO.🤣🤣🤣🤣

With ina bauer during chsq.:68468287:

Mone Chiba

new SP Shindler's List

(I expect her to recycle her Butterfly Lovers Concerto FP.)

 

 

Nozomu Yoshioka

new FP Pirates of the Caribbean

Rion Sumiyoshi

new SP White Flowers Take Their Bath by Mari Samuelsen

Yunoki/Ichihashi

recycled SP Black Car, choreo by Cathy Reed

 

 

Shun Sato

new SP Carol of the Bells

Yuhana Yokoi

new SP Kalandéro from Alegria by Cirque du Soleil

On 6/5/2022 at 7:45 AM, Paskud said:

allegedly

Kinayu Yokoi

recycled SP Bei Mir Bistu Shein, choreo by Miho Kawaume

and confirmed

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.