The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Awesome!!! 🥰🥰🥰

So good! I wish I had time to add it to my playlist at home (Spotify is blocked at work). I hope it does well. I'm a little nervous that Army steam has died down. Looking forward to the rest of Muse.

1 hour ago, barbara said:

And I know Silvia sleeps - I shared a room with her in Vegas.  But I'd be completely wiped out with her hours...

Same here in NY. But she was always in bed after me and awake before me and I slept less than I normally do. Still so jelly

I made a "Who" focused playlist. I read that only a limited number of views/video/day count so I have 6 of the "Who" official MV. I'll add more if I find more official videos with Who. Also found a very thorough tip on streaming - the only reason I've seen for not using playlists on the 1st day is that there's a delay in having the views count so it affects the 24 hour count. Since Youtube has made it impossible for us to achieve any records anyway, I use the playlists to make life easier. As they say, "anything worth doing, is worth doing half assed"

1 minute ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I made a "Who" focused playlist. I read that only a limited number of views/video/day count so I have 6 of the "Who" official MV and 6 of "Who" Jimmy Fallon performance. I'll add more if I find more official videos with Who.

Couldn't add the last one