The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

On 11/6/2023 at 5:05 PM, amylance1215 said:

Here to cause chaos before I disappear again

Reveal hidden contents

Nope, not ok...... You can't just drop something like this and then say "bye bye, have fun handling it😎".:13877886:

Spoiler

.....Well, if these are the things you drop after disappearing, I'm not complaining😅😉

14 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

He was a bit off key (I'm close to perfect pitch according to my music professor back in the day, thought I'd clarify this before I sound like I'm talking out of my butt 😅).

Yes, a little bit off, but not so much that it felt really wrong for me. 

14 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

You can actually see how reserved he was, doing the bear minimum in terms of moving. There was definitely something wrong with his ear piece.

13 hours ago, barbara said:

I wonder if his usual support team are with him.  Having an issue with his earpiece is almost negligence.  And, in addition to being cold, we all know he'd feel less than satisfied.  

Yes, he had trouble with the in-ears. But well, it's technic, things can happen🤷🏼‍♀️. And sometimes things like temperature and weather play a role as well.

10 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

File this one under 'Almost anything looks good on RM'

Key word: almost.

😅

Even his gorgeous legs can't handle those... socks? Boots? Idk

Edit:

Turns out they're Bottega Veneta, $850.

⬇️

I bet I can find this pattern on allfreeknitting.com

This is a perfect example why not everything that is a designer brand and pricy means automatic it's good looking or great to wear.

These things need to be burned asap or at least banned to be on RM's legs🔥.

27 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

These things need to be burned asap or at least banned to be on RM's legs🔥.

Coupled with the matching sweater, I'm sure he'd look awfully fetching shuffling 'round the house in them on Christmas morning, with a soft tumble of bed-tousled hair falling across his forehead... but it's definitely not streetwear

7 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Coupled with the matching sweater, I'm sure he'd look awfully fetching shuffling 'round the house in them on Christmas morning, with a soft tumble of bed-tousled hair falling across his forehead... but it's definitely not streetwear

Nope:8:. Absolutely not. This image gives me shivers, the bad kind😅🙈