The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

Oh my freaking gosh....Namjoon singing an unreleased/unfinished song! That was incredible brave....and the style is something different again. Pretty sure I will like it.

Tae sitting not next to Hobi and Jin is a bit strange, but maybe it wasn't clear if these two could really go and Tae's seat looks like a regular seat in the crowd.

And Yoongi's voice....I can verry well imagin him not speaking for 3 days, lol. He gave his all.

6 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Oh my freaking gosh....Namjoon singing an unreleased/unfinished song! That was incredible brave....and the style is something different again. Pretty sure I will like it.

Tae sitting not next to Hobi and Jin is a bit strange, but maybe it wasn't clear if these two could really go and Tae's seat looks like a regular seat in the crowd.

And Yoongi's voice....I can verry well imagin him not speaking for 3 days, lol. He gave his all.

Definitely. 

I feel so honoured that Namjoon trusted us with that.  Especially since the vocalization wasn't their usual polished style.

Don't know why JK couldn't have had his bunny redemption though... guess he didn't want to steal RM's thunder