The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

4 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I have a lot to say about how this TXTapalooza livestream is playing out... most of it very uncomplimentary about Hulu and Weverse 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

But did the boys do well? Was there enough crowd? Just got up (ok, am in the process of it😅) and couldn't check....

And damn the stream....there was also a Youtube one....

I also dreamed about the boys. Was there in the backstage area and tried telling them not to worry about the rain and to remember how their hyungs say until today the Chicago concert where it was cold and raining was one of the best because everyone went crazy....I hope everything went well and they could enjoy it (including Soobin).

Edit: just found a video. The video is cutting of half of their heads🤣🙈😭🤬😂. The boys are too tall, lol😉.

But seems like the crowd was there😊. And them wearing half skirts again, love it!

Now setting everything up for Yoongi's concert😃

42 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

But did the boys do well? Was there enough crowd? Just got up (ok, am in the process of it😅) and couldn't check....

And damn the stream....there was also a Youtube one....

I also dreamed about the boys. Was there in the backstage area and tried telling them not to worry about the rain and to remember how their hyungs say until today the Chicago concert where it was cold and raining was one of the best because everyone went crazy....I hope everything went well and they could enjoy it (including Soobin).

Edit: just found a video. The video is cutting of half of their heads🤣🙈😭🤬😂. The boys are too tall, lol😉.

But seems like the crowd was there😊. And them wearing half skirts again, love it!

Now setting everything up for Yoongi's concert😃

The stream started 30 minutes delayed from the show. The guys did amazing, and the crowd was great.

And I am having the worst lag I've ever had on a stream... I hope I won't have to drop my resolution quality just to watch...

39 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The stream started 30 minutes delayed from the show. The guys did amazing, and the crowd was great.

And I am having the worst lag I've ever had on a stream... I hope I won't have to drop my resolution quality just to watch...

Had to drop to 480p. Ffs