Yuzuru Jumps Very High

HRvF

On 2/21/2020 at 4:54 AM, monchan said:

But you can see how dangerous the fall is and the risk of injury is high that it's necessary to be careful all the times.

I hope that most of the training for 4A can be done in harness? 

7 minutes ago, monchan said:

I dont think Yuzu is at that stage anymore. Like you can never swim if you don't let go of the float and drink some water:)

Oh ok, (I can understand that though because I imagine with harness you would commit slightly different to the movement than without harness).

Praying for health and good fortune :snonegai:

21 hours ago, SitTwizzle said:
  Hide contents

How fortunate so, that it was not true. ;-)

(The Galileo legend, by the way, seems to be rather an English thing, as Lutherans and even Calvinists resent his insults to Kepler.)

Spoiler

What on earth are you talking about? Almost everything to do with Galileo's life is highly documented fact and I saw the hand myself. Go to Florence, go to the museum, see it for yourself. What purpose does it serve for anyone to lie about this historical fact? 

1 minute ago, rockstaryuzu said:
  Hide contents

What on earth are you talking about? Almost everything to do with Galileo's life is highly documented fact and I saw the hand myself. Go to Florence, go to the museum, see it for yourself. What purpose does it serve for anyone to lie about this historical fact? 

Spoiler

But I haven't spoken you of the hand! I have searched nothing about it, and am not that interested, having explained how it was frequent, not only for people believed to be saints when they died, but also for other celebrities, to have part of their body somewhere and part of their body elsewhere. I wrote about Chopin, I have also in mind "Papa Luna" (antipope supported some time by the King of Aragon and Saint Vincent Ferrer but the latter left him when he understood he was not ready to abdicate to solve the Great Schism and the former died, whose skull is still in the Palace of the Earls of Argillo in Zaragoza, also a controversial figure), or the first son of Louis XVI and Marie-Antoinette, but in fact so many others... So, Galileo's body having been transferred nearly a century after his death, it was really nothing the matter for people of the time, to keep a piece of it "at hand".

28 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:
  Hide contents

But I haven't spoken you of the hand! I have searched nothing about it, and am not that interested, having explained how it was frequent, not only for people believed to be saints when they died, but also for other celebrities, to have part of their body somewhere and part of their body elsewhere. I wrote about Chopin, I have also in mind "Papa Luna" (antipope supported some time by the King of Aragon and Saint Vincent Ferrer but the latter left him when he understood he was not ready to abdicate to solve the Great Schism and the former died, whose skull is still in the Palace of the Earls of Argillo in Zaragoza, also a controversial figure), or the first son of Louis XVI and Marie-Antoinette, but in fact so many others... So, Galileo's body having been transferred nearly a century after his death, it was really nothing the matter for people of the time, to keep a piece of it "at hand".

Now I get it. Thanks