General Yuzuru Chat

23 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

With who? World shipping has only charged me for the magazine so far, not the international shipping yet

I tried ELLE shop the login process was complicated and was not successful so placed it through CDJapan though there is no postcards. You can choose the currency option pay through debit/credit card. You can see the charges for shipping to your country DHL/FedEx etc to know what the rates are. 

1. Account creation is very simple Name, DOB, Gender, Country, Email and phone and password

2. A link is sent to your registered email id and click on the link to verify.

3. Once you proceed from the cart. Login with the email id and password.

4. Fill the shipping address.

5. choose the packing. It gave me A4 Box or A4 envelope.

6. Choose the shipping agent DHL, Fedex, EMS etc. 

7. Goto payment PayPal, Debit/credit cards.

5 minutes ago, YuzuJay said:

I tried ELLE shop the login process was complicated and was not successful so placed it through CDJapan though there is no postcards. You can choose the currency option pay through debit/credit card. You can see the charges for shipping to your country DHL/FedEx etc to know what the rates are. 

Thanks. 

The seated one is the first time I've seen a photo of Yuzu where he looks his real age. I don't mean that in a bad way. But Yuzu's a man full-grown and pretty much a CEO, as well as a dominant athlete and a growing artist. It's about time a photographer captured that side of him.

3 hours ago, ChocoFanyu said:

Today is literally my birthday,  this is a FANTASTIC GIFT. I'm asending to heaven as we speak 😭❤️😭

Happy birthday!🥳:665e343793b9:

Those Elle covers are mindblowing, and YASSS for stylists finally styling him as Intense and not just always as nice boy next door...which he is too, but Uncle photographers knew his duality long ago, it was about time to see fashion mags catch up!😎 (or maybe Zu didn't felt like summoning his IntenseMode photoshoot on land previously? who knows LOL) Tho aetheral AERA photoshoot were gorgeous too, this is really really really cool

(Also, not me zeroing on his right ankle in the butterfly jump shot, to see if it's faring well...precious right ankle plz stay healthy, you've given me to many white hairs these past years already🙏)