General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, fuzz_ball_21 said:

Translation of what Shinya wrote "Yuzu-chan, I didn't tell you that I was going to do it in Sendai, but even though you have a show too"

# thank (<- in eng)

# This side of him

# Hanyu Yuzuru san

Yuzu has spy satellites 😁

This is a news clip about Yuzuru's flowers for Kiyozuka-san.

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2023/06/17/kiji/20230617s00041000583000c.html

I deeply nodded with the hashtag Kiyozuka-san attached to his post, #こういうところ (these things about him)

He is really impressed by these things that Yuzuru always cares about others :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

自分も本番なのに (Although Yuzuru is in the show himself), he noticed Kiyozuka-san's recital schedule in Sendai and sent his regards. 

More Photos from ElleJapan . Simply WOW 

#羽生結弦 wears Gucci on the cover of the special edition of "ELLE Japon" August issue and visuals of postcard benefits (limited to some online bookstores) unveiled  Around the release date on 6/28 (Wed.), digital pages and videos will be released exclusively to ELLE. looking forward to!

Photo: TAKAY
Stylist: TETSURO NAGASE
Hair: ASASHI/OTA OFFICE
Makeup: YUKA WASHIZU/BEAUTY DIRECTION
Set Design: CHIHIRO MATSUMOTO

The August issue of "Elle Japon" (August issue) Yuzuru Hanyu Special Edition ([A]Butterfly ver. / [B]Sitting ver.) not only features Yuzuru Hanyu on the cover, but also features a 13-page fashion portrait and an exclusive interview with Akutagawa Award-winning author Ryohei Machiya. 

The August issue of "Elle Japon" has "A]Butterfly ver." and "[B]Sitting ver." editions with different cover photos.

[Special Offer] Yuzuru Hanyu Original Postcard Limited bookstores only!
Yuzuru Hanyu Special Edition ([A]Butterfly ver. / [B]Sitting ver.) of the August issue of "Elle Japon" will be presented with an original postcard with Hanyu's autograph on it, available only at participating online bookstores!
One of five different postcards will be given at random with each book purchase.
The quantity of this postcard, which uses a cut that does not appear in the magazine, is limited! Be quick!

:clapping-smiley:

10 minutes ago, Conspirata said:

I genuinely truly cannot get over how intensely cool and dynamic this pose it. I'm so impressed by both him and the art director. This is a real artistic athlete pose wow.

Fy86aSWWAAMGVPE?format=jpg&name=large

Placed my order already, on Amazon Japan...does it come with the postcard using Amazon Japan???

Anyway, the photos are absolutely BREATHTAKING :cheer: