General Yuzuru Chat

16 minutes ago, Anni said:

WAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!! :smiley-happy093:

9 minutes ago, YuDai said:

:smiley-shocked032::59227c768286a__s::eek:

So it's EUR 10 for Europeans, I'm pretty tight on money but...

I wonder what this means:

ワンマンショーのチケット先行販売(仮)

Deepl: Tentative ticket pre-sale for one-man show

Wait? What??? Could this perhaps mean a paid livestream of his show? Or even special access to purchase tickets to his live show? :panic:

And yaaay to Yuzu's show being broadcast! :bunny-smiley:

Guest Mary_kyo

Finally! :yes2: This was the first time I joined membership of a YT channel. 

It costs much less than attending a Grand Prix competition btw and I had put aside some money for that earlier. I'm glad I'm using it for supporting a true skating now. Thanks Yuzu. Btw, I think it is possible to join for few months too if you are tight on budget.

Hanyuconomy in action AGAIN.

This time, saving cinemas. Cinema attendance took a big hit due to the Pandemic. Really great to see 'the Power of Yuzu' helping the economy.

Wish that cinema screenings could be hosted in big cinemas globally

Cinema screening tickets are also via lottery system. To satellites residing in Japan - GOOD LUCK for the cinema ticket lottery

Guest Mary_kyo

sigh, antis already started to attack Yuzu for opening the membership. I already saw Yuma’s fans making a drama out of it and calling it unjustifiable.

Yuzu is not forcing anyone to pay, it’s “offered” for his fans. Some of fans don't want or can't afford it and it’s all Okay too. Making a drama out of this to attack both fanyus and Yuzu is just pathetic. Some people like to ruin every good news. :sigh:

6 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

sigh, antis already started to attack Yuzu for opening the membership. I already saw Yuma’s fans making a drama out of it and calling it unjustifiable.

Yuzu is not forcing anyone to pay, it’s “offered” for his fans. Some of fans don't want or can't afford it and it’s all Okay too. Making a drama out of this to attack both fanyus and Yuzu is just pathetic. Some people like to ruin every good news. :sigh:

Of course they were going to criticise, but I don't see their business here. It is like commenting on your neighbours' purchase. Like criticising that someone opened their business, all out of jealousy. 

Very happy to be a member already. That's the case with other purchasable goods and services but I also understand some fans may find it challenging to commit to monthly payments. 

Hi Everyone

This may be already well known, so apologies to the tech savvy.

Post on twt explaining the issues that some people might have experienced trying to join the paid membership section of Yuzu's YT channel. Evidently the payment platform cannot accept cross system payment. YT payments are via google pay and can only be accessed by laptop, PC or android device with google pay enabled. The system cannot accept payments via Apple pay, hence, those of you with iPhone devices will not be able to make payment using your phone. Payments should go through via device with google pay enabled, so do not worry if you are out and about using your iPhone and you are not able to join the membership subscription

Hope that helps, sorry if people knew this and also if not a very good explanation. Old lady Auntie myself, so this was actually quite useful thing to find out

I'm going to hold out on becoming a member for now. I'd like to wait and see how much content he posts before doing so ($10/month is a bit pricy for me tbh). I really don't understand the criticism of him opening membership on his YouTube though. Plenty of other YouTubers do it and Yuzu is a big enough name to justify it easily. All fandoms have some sort of paid membership (even if not a subscription, paying for albums, concerts, etc.) It will be an easy way for international fans to support him or fans who cannot travel to his shows. Paying $120/year is pretty much the same as a ticket to a GP event anyway (not including flights or hotels). 

15 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

11 minutes ago, Sun_Rise7777 said:

Of course they were going to criticise, but I don't see their business here. It is like commenting on your neighbours' purchase. Like criticising that someone opened their business, all out of jealousy. 

Very happy to be a member already. 

Let's just enjoy Yuzu the business man and his 'youtune' channel. Happy day indeed:dancingpooh:

However, it is also natural to have concerns about some of these nasties paying the subscription and somehow causing difficulties and unpleasantness for genuine fans            ( understatement because this the Gen. Yuzu Chat )