General Yuzuru Chat

47 minutes ago, LiaRy said:

I have a 6th sense for Yuzu crumbs, I swear. I was napping then suddenly woke up with the urge to check Twitter. The first video dropped 1 minute before I saw it.

The best 6th sense there is! LOL 

Something else might be coming up a little later as well, so if your hours permit let’s keep an eye out still :rofl3:

But really, dropping a CM at 3am in Japan and the whole of the tl light awake LOL 

He looks so so good, I will be stuck on this the whole day for sure.

4 minutes ago, Xiupia said:

The best 6th sense there is! LOL 

Something else might be coming up a little later as well, so if your hours permit let’s keep an eye out still :rofl3:

But really, dropping a CM at 3am in Japan and the whole of the tl light awake LOL 

He looks so so good, I will be stuck on this the whole day for sure.

I didn't even realize the time they dropped them! (JST)

Yes, I will definitely stay awake for the next crumbs - I don't have the Japan TV subscription anymore, but I will rely on Twitter.

He does look good! Plain white T-shirt Yuzu, I don't know if I ever saw a picture or video of him in one.

Also, I am wondering when the quiz was filmed because I caught a glimpse of his right ankle and it looks perfectly fine! At least that's good news.

Oh, the contrast between black UR Yuzu & white/cream casual wear Yuzu is amazing

Aaah! How cute and adorable! :heartpound:

It's about time Yuzu does a Kosé CM (ETA: A CM in which he actually uses the product. LOL!).

This is the first time I've ever seen him use any skin care product. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

He looks so beautiful and dreamy in the CM and the making of video! :girlsigh: