General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Yuzu doesn't know if this is the last olympics ever for him GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

OMG YESS WOW YOU GO YUZU 

you do it for you, you’ve proven enough to us

now for all we care you come to 2026 and do single spins to troll to ISU and we will give you the biggest Pooh avalanche and love you even more

EDIT: yuzu: I am the king of the Olympics 

me: YES THATS ALL I NEED FROM YOU. To know your undeniable unmoving unchangeable worth.

12 minutes ago, YuDai said:

Yuzuru said something about something being painful? during the practice, but I'm not sure if he was talking about his ankle. However, if I understood correctly, he seemed to have a positive outlook overall after the two programs, even if there were some falls

The ankle is injured, even walking hurts without painkillers, he should rest for 10 days, but he still went to skate today and probably will in the next days "because he wanted to". Quick summary :meditationf:

So the final form of 4A is yet to come?? Overall, I had a really good feeling about the press conference, he seems to be in a much better place now. I'm not sure if he mentioned anything about the Worlds, my Japanese is rubbish these days... But since he said he really shouldn't have skated today (yikes), I think the recovery will take some time.

6 minutes ago, airi said:

The ankle is injured, even walking hurts without painkillers, he should rest for 10 days, but he still went to skate today and probably will in the next days "because he wanted to". Quick summary :meditationf:

Well, that is Yuzuru I guess :shrug: But I'm so happy to see him enjoying skating again

3 minutes ago, BonnieLou said:

Olympics on YouTube just started a replay with voice translation of the press conference.

I am in Seoul watching with Japan vpn.....

At the chat box, Olympics put up a vote ""Would you like to see Hanyu at Milano Cortina 2026?" with the option "Yes" and "Absolutely yes"

Based on what he is saying, it seems he may be around for another season...or at least for a few more competitions and he should rest assured everyone already associates beautiful jumping with him. We call him GOAT for a reason. Other skaters may have power, but few can execute them as beautifully and STRONGLY as Yuzuru. 

Wow. Chinese reporter just asked it directly...still doesnt know lol. Absolutely fair, for him to not know. This is going to be interesting going forward. As long as he is happy and content, that's all that matters.

I am reading the report of Yuzu's press conference through Jacki Wong's report over and over. Yuzu's words give me some courage to face my demons in these dark days of mine. He calls himself "champion" or "king", doesn't matter. It just gives me the light, the hope about myself. The determination to stop telling myself that I am a disgrace, that I hate myself, that I don't deserve happiness over just one mistake. 

You are indeed our hope, thank you Yuzu.