General Yuzuru Chat

I don't think any of us who was speculating about Yuzu's singing skills, whether he's bad or good, had any negative intention such as bashing. We're just having fun talking about random things. Today is a no-news-about-Ninja-Yuzu-day after all :studsmatta:

7 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

He's got the capacity for it - being able to pinpoint sound/notes/being in tune.

Actually, come to think of it, being so sensitive to small tone variations could probably make one even more critical of the own singing abilities, couldn't it? If something sounds just slightly off but still OK to others, then to those super sensitive space kitten ears it might already sound like nails on a chalkboard.

He can't be wonderful at everything :space:

He's probably average as in not awful but not great either.

eta: oh he really did go to the Seimei shine...

Makes me realise how little we actually end up seeing him in just casual clothes haha Also maybe I'm too used to how Idols typically walk around but I'm surprised he like isn't covered up at all....

There were reports that he was being filmed during his visit to both shrines iirc

But whatever, these photos give this weird illusion that he is roaming around freely and a little lost and for some reason I love that concept :10636614:

5 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

That looks like a photography camera than a film camera? Maybe it's a compact one...

Yeah I know, but sometimes they take behind the scene pictures while shooting a program and then release it either on the internet, magazine, or newspapers for promotional purposes. That's why I'm confused bc I don't see the usual recording cameras ...

13 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

That looks like a photography camera than a film camera? Maybe it's a compact one...

If it's a pro DSLR (Like Canon 5D mark 3 or 4) it could still be used for filming.

DSLRs are often used for TV for certain types of scenes (ex. BBCs Sherlock has quite a bit of their outdoor scenes shot on DSLR), like outdoor stuff with movement or music videos etc because they aren't as much of a pain to carry around. If they were filming him on and off walking around various places, a DSLR would be a good option because it's not as heavy or attention-grabbing as a typical studio television video camera but still shoots tv quality video. Plus there's the benefit of swapping out lenses as needed whenever you need to if they want a different kind of shot.

sorry I get really chatty when it comes to cameras, I have a degree in photography, worked in camera sales for 3 years, and I worked in Manchester around the BBC and ITV buildings/currently live in Seoul so frequently see TV stuff being recorded haha.