General Yuzuru Chat

26 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Slouching!Yuzu in a terrible suit. :laughing: Mai looks gorgeous! And Shoma's rocking that suit. See, Yuzu, even your kouhai has better fashion sense than you do.

Shoma looks like 12 years old kid. 

8 minutes ago, Amarante said:

Shoma looks like 12 years old kid. 

Maybe in some pictures he can look much younger than he is but I don't think it applies here. He looks like a young man in a well fitted suit (it looks even better in color, for me personally), who just happens to be as tall as the ladies. :laughing:

3 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I was just reading this. Quite a few of these points have been raised in our discussion here, and whether this strategy will end up working in order to actually break his record. Is this just a fan blog talking about Chopin's choice much like we do here or is it something more official (like a skating/sports professional writing a column)?

12 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I was just reading this. Quite a few of these points have been raised in our discussion here, and whether this strategy will end up working in order to actually break his record. Is this just a fan blog talking about Chopin's choice much like we do here or is it something more official (like a skating/sports professional writing a column)?

Yeah I think just a fan blog. Anyway, what she said is just the same as what we have been saying here. The point is not to polish the program, to be frankly, I think the point is just to consider the weight between risks and rewards. 

But anyway, I think we should not rule out the possibility of Yuzuru adding 4lz, or a new program because it is still early summer and Yuzuru is still practising 4lz and Jeff is still not free for Yuzuru yet. Getting a new program in July is still not out of reach. Or not, he can still upgrade his layout if somehow the 4lz is good.

Is Jeff always this busy during the summer? When does he usually choreograph for skaters? I'm curious about the timeline of his work with Yuzu on PW, Chopin and LGC. When did it happen back then? I know he choreographed for Marin for her R+J program last season but not quite sure what other skaters he worked with from memory. 

1 minute ago, xeyra said:

Is Jeff always this busy during the summer? When does he usually choreograph for skaters? I'm curious about the timeline of his work with Yuzu on PW, Chopin and LGC. When did it happen back then? I know he choreographed for Marin for her R+J program last season but not quite sure what other skaters he worked with from memory. 

Jeff always does SOI and FaOI. But FaOI this season is a bit early. They can always get SP done in May or July. Usually, it's the LP that got choreographed later than SP. But I guess this time, LP is partly done and SP is still undecided. I guess Yuzuru want to do Chopin 3.0 so he can spend more time on the LP.

8 hours ago, xeyra said:

Jeff usually does SOI, Faoi, and The ice that means April till mid June + August. I only know LGC was done around mid July last year. Yuzu performed Chopin the 1st time in Doi 2014 in late June I think. Jeff often back to canada during break time between ice show to do choreo, but this year, I think he still in Japan. From Mirai's interview, she will get choreo from Jeff in June, maybe after Faoi

hace 5 minutos , Katt said:

Jeff usually does SOI, Faoi, and The ice that means April till mid June + August. I only know LGC was done around mid July last year. Yuzu performed Chopin the 1st time in Doi 2014 in late June I think. Jeff often back to canada during break time between ice show to do choreo, but this year, I think he still in Japan. From the Mirai's interview, she will get choreo from Jeff in June, maybe after Faoi

Probably they will work on SP during this 2 week gap between FaOI stops. 

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

Being an manga/anime nerd, I can’t help but smile at the one piece 4 gear and super saiayn level3 &4 reference as comparison to Chopin 1-2-3 leveling up .:7782973:

We always joke about how Yuzu's insane ability and growth trajectory makes him basically a main character in shonen manga(while looking like a dream boyfriend from Shojo manga)... Maybe this time he really can reach over 9000!!!:snpeace:

16 minutes ago, yana said:

Just wonder did yuzuru ever go to japan open?

He went to Japan Open exhibition as a kid at age 13. But it was just an exhibition. He never competed there.

but anyway, it's a commercial event and not a true competition, not even a senior B. The sponsor of that event also doesn't invite him. I am ok that he never goes there to "compete".