General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Pammi said:

There is a comment saying Ito san will be having a heart attack! :giggle:

I am still unsure what Yuzu really said at Miyagi last day (has anyone posted a good translation, not just the beyond live subs?),  the subtitles gave me the impression he may not be in circulation, maybe he will be practising 4A.  Anyway I would love to see non subtitle translations of Miyagi last day if anyone knows of a good one?

(I am sort of wondering if Satomi planned the year off in the knowledge Yuzu wasn't going to be needing her services?)

EDIT have I got Satomi's year off right? 2024-2025? or did she say the year after??

Alternatively Satomi san could right now be worker harder than an ant to prepare Yuzu's show costume wardrobe like the FS equivalent of Fashion week years in advance and by the time she goes on a well earned break she will be:

1) worn out from working so hard

2) having to wait until Swarovski can grow more crystals for embellishments - yes, evidently the crystals are grown specially, like stalactites and have to be cut and polished 

3) is working on designs for an unbreakable invisible zip

4) she has to close the design space because the helper elves have to go back to elf land to recuperate

:roll:

7 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

I was quite sure someone would post about his thighs :rofl3:

This picture taken in 2017 astonished us.

19379702_275629326244234_816087810943274

His thighs are probably twice as muscular now. He's doing incredible work and I have no doubt it'll eventually trickle into the training methods used for competitive skaters too. Yuzu is truly paving the way... or more like, cutting a new trail where none was before.

1 hour ago, Llbyd said:

She will take a break after the 2025-2026 season finishes. She will work as usual until the Milano Cortina Olympics season.

Thank you for confirming the date. I think that I read the same date as you are quoting, but when I read a different set of dates became uncertain. 

Taking a break after preparing costumes for the Olympic Winter Games makes sense. Ito Satomi is always in high demand for her fabulous figure skating costume designs. She really will be in need of a rest - not just for her busy hands but also to find time to rest her brain and gain ideas and inspiration for her fabulous designs.