General Yuzuru Chat

I'm happy to see more and more comments from the general public watching the RE-PRAY documentary and being impressed by him.

Google Translate:

When I turned on the TV, it was showing ``Exclusive Coverage! Documentary Yuzuru Hanyu RE_PRAY'' and it was amazing. As an artist and an athlete, you're taking a path no one has taken before. Lately, I've been looking at him in a gossipy, jealous way, but I really respect him. Progressive, avant-garde, and entertainment.

Translated by DeepL:

What an Ashura-chan from Chicken, Snake and Pig!

I wasn't really interested in Hanyu, but after watching the figure skating today, I want to see the ice show in person!

Hanyu, you're being called a lot of things right now, but...
I was really impressed...
I was so impressed!

Google Translate:
I don't know much about it, but it's amazing that there are over 40 commercial sponsors for the one-and-a-half-hour program on Saturday noon, and if it's a documentary about " #羽生結弦 ", it must be a cheer for Hanyu-kun. That's what I thought.
The brand is still alive and well despite the fuss about fake weekly magazines and other gutter peopl

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
5 時間前, fuzz_ball_21さんが言いました:

The last phrase Mikiko-sensei mentioned パンクする (pank suru) that yuzuru said, I think it meant "I feel like my brain is getting punctured with too much to memorize."