General Yuzuru Chat

Hi everyone. I became a fan of Yuzu recently. Very recently. Just last month actually.

I looked him up after seeing a couple of thirsty memes about him.. heh. I watched his Seimei and Haru yo, Koi and thought, wow this guy is so cool! But it wasn't until I watched his CoC (that program that I can no longer watch without a box of chocolates in my hand) that I became obsessed. I've since been prowling through here, Tumblr, Twitter, TT, and YouTube for all the crumbs I can find.

Seeing how everyone here and on other platforms have been supporting Yuzu's career for years now (and there are too many emotional moments!) somehow I don't feel that I am qualified to call myself a Fanyu. And yet I still want to. So I chose this username as a compromise of sorts :sadPooh:

4 hours ago, FakeFanyu said:

Hi everyone. I became a fan of Yuzu recently. Very recently. Just last month actually.

I looked him up after seeing a couple of thirsty memes about him.. heh. I watched his Seimei and Haru yo, Koi and thought, wow this guy is so cool! But it wasn't until I watched his CoC (that program that I can no longer watch without a box of chocolates in my hand) that I became obsessed. I've since been prowling through here, Tumblr, Twitter, TT, and YouTube for all the crumbs I can find.

Seeing how everyone here and on other platforms have been supporting Yuzu's career for years now (and there are too many emotional moments!) somehow I don't feel that I am qualified to call myself a Fanyu. And yet I still want to. So I chose this username as a compromise of sorts :sadPooh:

"Neophyte Fanyu" might be better. ;) As long as you love and support Yuzu, you're already the real thing. Welcome!

On 3/22/2023 at 12:14 PM, Yuzu_legend said:

I understand you perfectly!! To me was his brain...hahaha...I'm being serious, to read his interviews and the way he reflects, sealed the deal to me. 

So Origin 2. was it for you! :tumblr_m230pl4UqL1qfamg6::tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:which year was it, when you got click-baited :biggrin:

Last year, right after Beijing. I'll be forever grateful, too. 

3 hours ago, FakeFanyu said:

You are exhibiting classic fanyu symptoms, hunting for Yuzu crumbs everywhere, so I would say you're already a certified fanyu!

Welcome to the Planet and fanyudom!  :welcome:

4 hours ago, piggypooh said:

Our Yuzu is now behind Shohei Ohtani. Please continue voting

People may already be aware of this. As well as being able to vote once per day, it is also possible to vote once per day on different device. One can vote on phone and then on computer/laptop

Yuzu back up to over 53% now. Keep voting:ganba:

4 hours ago, IceWings said:

You are exhibiting classic fanyu symptoms, hunting for Yuzu crumbs everywhere, so I would say you're already a certified fanyu!

Welcome to the Planet and fanyudom!  :welcome:

I don't know how you guys ever survived the droughts xD The plus side of coming in late is that I have years worth of content to wade through:YuzuPoohLove: