General Yuzuru Chat

25 minutes ago, yuhzuri said:

I’m so excited for another share practice but I hope yuzu doesn’t plan it during his busy time of ice shows…maybe after some rest, but we know this busy bee :grin:

23 minutes ago, beinscrutable said:

I'm really really hoping he's not planning another SharePractice until uhhhh next August, his current schedule stresses me out

Since SOI is starting this week, I think it's safe to say that there probably won't be another SharePractice until later in the year. I do notice there's a bit of a gap between SOI (last show April 9) and FaOI (first show May 26)...knowing Yuzuru, anything is possible.

BTW does anyone know if the SOI Japan tour schedule is normally this packed? 10 shows in 11 days is really something :shocked:

1 minute ago, SomewhereYuzu said:

Since SOI is starting this week, I think it's safe to say that there probably won't be another SharePractice until later in the year. I do notice there's a bit of a gap between SOI (last show April 9) and FaOI (first show May 26)...knowing Yuzuru, anything is possible.

BTW does anyone know if the SOI Japan tour schedule is normally this packed? 10 shows in 11 days is really something :shocked:

I am not above begging him not to shove anything between SOI and FaOI :animated-smileys-angry-052:

As for SOI, as far as I remember, last year there was like a week long break between Osaka and Tokyo stops, so I'm bit surprised at the intensity of this year

9 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Me too…but ehem… Yuzu could you maybe consider to make your next SharePractice at Tokyo Dome?! :biggrin: No need for anything else other than the ice, music and you:tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5: 

With the macarena inspired off-ice warmup included, please!

1 hour ago, mamayo1001 said:

Hello everyone! I'm happy to be part of this community. I look forward to reading/watching any updates regarding Yuzuru and I'm so glad we have this platform that provide us so much information for oversea fans. Thank you for all your hard work!

Welcome to Planet Hanyu! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::7938863:

40 minutes ago, nekodearu said:

We are so spoiled! :xD:

His fault!😌😂:tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

Re: SharePractice

I don’t get it. Why don’t we want it on account that he’s busy? It’s just him practicing, doing his usual stuff, that he always do when he’s practicing? Right? Doesn’t he practice everyday as is? He can opt out of the interviews after, he did one before because he wants to. 

5 hours ago, nekodearu said:

We are so spoiled! :xD:

I remember a time when we were all shriveled-up cacti, parched in the desert between Yuzu appearances,  thinking sadly that his move to professional skating was going to dehydrate us even further...

Now, well... we might just be drowning in Yuzu. 

Isn't it glorious?

:5918bdaa089ab_0015(1):

4 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

Re: SharePractice

I don’t get it. Why don’t we want it on account that he’s busy? It’s just him practicing, doing his usual stuff, that he always do when he’s practicing? Right? Doesn’t he practice everyday as is? He can opt out of the interviews after, he did one before because he wants to. 

I think the issue was/is the fact that the last SharePractice turned into a big organized event. If Yuzu's just going to vlog casually, then it's not really that much of a time sink, but if he does another one like the first one, that will obviously put some burden on him to organize. 

Me, I'm happy with whatever, I can't believe we're getting so much from him at all.

But then I'd be happy watching him read his thesis for Waseda or listen to him give a lengthy and detailed description of the finer points of skate-lacing... his voice is nice and his knowledge is deep so it's bound to be interesting regardless.

9 hours ago, beinscrutable said:

Hi everyone! Not going to surprise anyone by saying that I am motivated to post thanks to the new (very understandable) rules, but I am also hoping to become an active member of our tight-knit community too. I've been an accountless lurker for some time here, but was always too shy to join any discussions haha Hope everyone (including a certain someone who is rehearsing for SOI) has a good day :)

Haiiiiiiiii ~ let's be active members together so we con further grow the fanbase. Welcommee ...

9 hours ago, beinscrutable said:

No, but imagine the orchestra version too 😭

Immaaa cry my eyes out 😭😭

Friends, so what hashtag should we made to make it easier foe yuzu to notice ?