General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Not helping :10742290::10742290::10742290::10742290::10742290: i'm going to go and pray for my soul...

Also, he isn't A+ right :sorrow:

Well, there isn't any official record but we have this statement:

"The 4 people in the Hanyu family all have different blood types. Not sure if it’s due to that, all our personalities are different. Strong-willed me sometimes get into a trivial argument with Mum, my serious sister will go “maa-maa” [t/n. like “now, now” to calm things down] and tries to mediate, Dad will be watching with “today, whose side should I take to settle this matter”;  it’s often this pattern. (laughs)  Because our personalities are different, we recognise that and accept one another, unity is not a problem. Being all different, I think we are a very well-balanced family." From P&G Interview (1 June 2016)

So, could be anything. :dancingpooh:

3 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Well, there isn't any official record but we have this statement:

"The 4 people in the Hanyu family all have different blood types. Not sure if it’s due to that, all our personalities are different. Strong-willed me sometimes get into a trivial argument with Mum, my serious sister will go “maa-maa” [t/n. like “now, now” to calm things down] and tries to mediate, Dad will be watching with “today, whose side should I take to settle this matter”;  it’s often this pattern. (laughs)  Because our personalities are different, we recognise that and accept one another, unity is not a problem. Being all different, I think we are a very well-balanced family." From P&G Interview (1 June 2016)

So, could be anything. :dancingpooh:

I swear i read somewhere that he was AB ._.

5 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I swear i read somewhere that he was AB ._.

If he is then it somewhat fits the Japanese Blood Type Personality theory...

"Blood type AB is a hybrid of A and B, two different personalities mixed together. They are often seen as dual-natured and complicated. For example, they are shy like A types, but also are outgoing like type B. Blood type AB is the rarest in Japan (and many other places in the world, too), so they are hard to find. This reinforces the stereotype that AB people are are kawarimono 変わり者(かわりもの), or eccentric." - Japanese Blood Types

4 minutes ago, daisyjune said:

Blood type? He is B.

Oooh! Any sources?

Then that means I could donate blood to him or vice versa... hahaha