Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lynn487

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lynn487

  1. Credit: https://m.weibo.cn/status/4738563100905494?
  2. Credit: https://m.weibo.cn/status/4738560161483777?
  3. Credit: https://m.weibo.cn/status/4738581367884747?
  4. Download link Translation Credit to @shinjistarxx on Twitter: check full thread for translation :-) (mostly second half of video though)
  5. I want to send my best wishes to Yuzu for both his practices and for his free skate. I'm glad that he seems to be okay and doesn't blame himself for something beyond his control. I only wish for him to enjoy skating to his free skate and to be proud of what he's done. It took all night and honestly all morning for me to calm down, but reading yuzu's words after the sp and seeing the amount of support he's getting has helped me out a lot. I will always support him and he will always be the GOAT of figure skating no matter who tries to undermine his achievements (looking at you ISU & NBC). In other news, I am excited to see his 3a3lo in the free! Ever since JNats, I have fallen in love with that combo. I'm wishing yuzu the very best and hoping for him to be happy, healthy, safe, and successful (on his own terms)! I saw a tweet yesterday that sums up my feelings at the moment, and it's that I will always bet on yuzu and his skating- no matter the circumstance :-)
  6. I just want to say thank you to all the uploaders who have brought Yuzu's performances, as well as the whole competition/gala, on here for us to go back and watch. Thank you very much!
  7. So proud of yuzu 😊💕🥇
  8. I missed yuzu a lot today. Although I got to see some of my other favorite skaters get medals at NHK, it all felt bittersweet and I'll admit I got kind of emotional. It's just saddening and I can't wait for the day we get to see yuzu skate again. I wish for his full recovery everyday, I hope it reaches him.
  9. Part 1: CM Part 2: Making of This CM gave me so much serotonin Credit:
  10. Thank you for linking the thread! I am going to binge ASAP
  11. Hello! I was wondering, would anyone be interested in the idea of making a compilation video of all the commercials Yuzu's been in until now? I had been thinking about it for a while, but I'll be honest I have no editing skills whatsoever. If there's a video already like this though, please let me know! I would love to watch it
  12. Skip 8:56-9:26 to avoid footage of 2017 injury.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.