Everything posted by Lynn487
-
[Axel With Wings] [ENG SUB] 2021 Dreams on Ice TBS Documentary
- 2012 NHK Trophy: Yuzuru Hanyu & Mao Asada Interview
- Figurepedia: Yuzuru Hanyu 2009-2015 (TV Asahi)
- 2016 Skate Canada Yuzuru Hanyu FS + Fluff
-
2013 GPF: Men's FS
- 2021 WTT - Men's SP Practice
- 2012 Worlds Men's SP Full (BSFuji)
- 2012 Worlds Men's FS Full (BSFuji)
- 2021 Stars on Ice Hachinohe Day 3 - Let's Go Crazy
-
2021 Stars on Ice Yokohama Day 4 - Yuzuru Cut
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Does anyone know if these are re-runs or new content... or maybe a bit of both? This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
-
WTT 2021- Yuzuru Hanyu 4A Practice + News Interview
- Team Japan WTT 2021 Gala + EX Practice
- 2010 Junior Worlds - Men's FS
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I came across the full segment if anyone is interested.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Saw this post today and it's so cute! It looks like Mone was talking about Yuzu
- WTT 2021 - Yuzuru Hanyu Speech + EX & Encore (ELTA- Chinese)
- WTT 2019 Rika Kihira SP- Team Japan Reaction
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Hello, I hope everyone is doing well! Don't mind me- I just wanted to try out some of the emojis
- 2018 Japan Open - Men
- 2018 Japan Open - Ladies
-
2015 WTT: Yuzuru Hanyu FS (Team Japan Reaction)
Recorded by Yuzuru Hanyu Info Station https://twitter.com/YuzuInfoStation http://www.weibo.com/YuzuruInfoStation
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Thank you Yeah, I've decided to take a break from twitter. It will pass like you said- I hope happier times come soon. Thank you- the aftermath really was unnecessary. Also, I really love the first lunge picture and think that the ina bauer photo looks beautiful! It doesn't even look low res! Thank you. It's been draining especially for the generalization and media play. I'll stay on here and hope things get better soon. Also thank you for the video- it made me smile
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Hi ya'll. I don't know why I'm typing this here since online forums usually make me nervous but I don't know... I've been really sad the past couple of days. fs twitter has drained me and there's just been so much negativity thrown towards Yuzuru and fanyus. It's all just been so draining. I guess it's cause I'm still semi-new to everything. Again, I'm not sure why I'm typing this here- feel free to delete this if it's too negative, but I just needed to let this out somewhere I guess. If anyone has some positive news or cute pictures, I could really use it right now.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I was too excited when I found a link haha