Everything posted by Hydroblade
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Nothing a bit of loratadine can't fix
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I love feeling like I'm not watching him from afar anymore. I don't mean the literal sense of distance (i only every dreamed of watching his 3A from that angle) but like... How he's not communicating through interviews but with his own words, showing us exactly what he wants us to see. (Zuzu if u read dis pls do a close up hydroblade and I'll give you my first born son and one of my cats)
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Woke up to a new upload to YouTube by pro-athlete Hanyu Yuzuru and those are still words I never thought I'd say. People, I think we will evolve from cacti to wildflowers!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
And that's just the beginning, I*U
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I love how we're getting a media day after all this chaos I am loving this Professional Athlete Yuzuru Hanyu
-
General Yuzuru Chat
You'll be most welcome there UwU. If there's enough interest i can try and give you guys the basics? I've been studying for N3 now so it'll help me to refresh some things uwu
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I can see why Yuzu was so eager to please his mushroom self. I watch it and can only think of the word 厳しい: strict. It looks as if the skill of that little mushroom didn't match the idea he wants to convey. Still amazing because MUSHROOM ON ICE, but you can tell it is no ordinary mushroom
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I was just thinking that this is Yuzu being a trailblazer again. Once a skater retires, there's not much else to do if you want to continue skating: coach, choreographer, ice shows here and there... But maybe he will open up a stage where Pro Skaters can continue to do what they love, away from ISU, a more dynamic life suitable for someone who has been in competitions all their lives. For people who want to continue to challenge themselves, allowing them to skate as athletes beyond their "prime" (I hate this word, but I'll use it to refer to the span of time that ISU thinks that is acceptable for a skater to keep on skating), and getting rid of the expectation that a skater will retire and fade into obscurity after they get their OGM. Sure, a lot of them want to live life away from skating, but I think that it might be because of the kind of life that compétitions in their current state demand from a skater since they're young. And imagine a world where everyone's favourites get a platform to keep on delivering their performances after they turn pro, without relying on just Japan's ice shows, allowing fans to keep on supporting them after they turn pro.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
It's Yuzu-speak for "The current state of FS isn't high enough for me." Makes me think of
-
General Yuzuru Chat
He won't have mercy on us lol. Just imagine, if he's taking dance lessons we will be in grave danger 💀
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Selfish post ahead:
-
General Yuzuru Chat
He should come here and participate now that he's free . He won't find antis here 👀
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Aaah, thank you for taking over the Daily Spread Eagle, our Planet's Favorite Newspaper! IIRC, the first version of Planet Hanyu was the wild west and we put a filter on "retirement" hahahaha
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Omg guys what if he updates all his programs. I'd maim someone if I can watch a fully feral RJ1.0, the version we got from CiONTU left me wanting moree
-
General Yuzuru Chat
He's not going to let us rest, people. He mentioned trying more and more challenging things in ice shows... Also, i don't think that the Pooh rains are over. I mean, now there won't be any ISU restrictions in place about throwing gifts on the ice so... I am sad that his competitive career ended like this, but happy because man... Imagine what he's going to give us, free of pressure and trying to game the system to get proper recognition for his efforts. I think his real power will be finally unleashed
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Just imagine the artistry of his new programs... Sad, i don't think he'll do ice shows outside Japan:( I wanted to see him one more time
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Me I'm not ready for this, i don't want his career to end like this 😭
-
General Yuzuru Chat
In previous seasons we had the media day. After corona, everything was uncertain, and there's no media day now. It could be either thing tbh
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Man, I'll save my comments for after the presscon but... If it's true then I wish it happened under different circumstances
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Once again proving that Yuzu isn't human but an entirely different type of cryptid!
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
Aaaah, that "arigatou gozaimashita" reawakened my soul
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
I wasn't imagining things, right? He looks like he's being suuuuper careful...
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
He looks very yabai. Send help,. Over-hydration issues- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
AAAAH ROMANCE NO KAMISAMA!!! I love thisss - Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI