Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arwen

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arwen

  1. It was so-o difficult to choose! I seem to like all his costumes. Like, really all of them... Maybe because he just looks gorgeous in everything) Even in not-so-fitted suits at banquets)
  2. My version of banner. Photo of Yuzu is from here https://flyingyuzu.tumblr.com/post/159570290941/im-sorry-i-just-love-notte-stellatas-costume-a, but I'm not sure the poster is the author. Background picture if from here https://mardentro.ru/int/takogo-vy-tochno-eshhe-ne-videli-vosxod-solnca-na-nashej-planete-vidom-s-kosmosa.
  3. Yes, that's true.
  4. He'd definitely got higher score if he skated later in his group, that's for sure. (I'm talking about FS here.) Just today I've thought that he'd better to skate 4-6th in his group at OG. It's pure luck, so can he has all needed amount of it at OG?..
  5. My thoughts are exactly the same. It seems sometimes (ahem, always, lately) that there is just one scale to judge his skating and another for the others'. I'm glad Yuzu can handle such... approach (and win despite everything! what an amazing human being *__*), but I get more nervous every time because you never know what judges decide to see or not to see in Yuzu's and the others' programs.
  6. I checked season 2015/16 as it's during that season I got really involved into watching figure skating (and yes, because of Yuzu). But I saw his Sochi SP for sure and PotO (I'm a fan of the musical), though they didn't make me stay up to date with skating (I had major fandom interests at that time). And in my country figure skating isn't transmitted by TV (like, at all; I live in Europe if anyone wonders), so if you want to watch fs you first have to find where and how to watch it) I don't know what changed during 2015/16 season, but I finally got into watching figure skating - and here I am) Figure skating per se I like since my childhood as my mother was watching it (there were TV-transmissions then).

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.