Japanese-English translators of Yuzu articles unite!

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but given the recent issues regarding out of context or incomplete or problematic translations, while talking to a friend, an idea popped up.

The idea is for all - or most - translators to form a group of sorts and cross-check translations between them. Japanese is a really difficult language and correct interpretation is essential, so it would be tremendously helpful for fans who don't speak Japanese to know that these translations have been cross checked and they are as accurate as they can be.

Of course, the group doesn't have to be here, it can be on any platform, but I think it'd be an idea to consider.

I, personally, don't consider myself to be fluent in Japanese and there are many things I'm not sure of when translating, but I always find myself double checking when there are controversial things and then checking with friends far more fluent than me where I'm insecure. This would be a larger scale, group version of double checking to make sure.

If all - or most of - the translators in the Yuzu fandom were to work together (even if not all of them together at the same time, given time zones and real life obligations), I believe we - and Yuzu himself, too, indirectly, by having his interviews and articles translated reliably - would all benefit from it.

(And posting this in the Yuzu part because while some translators might be interested in translating regarding other skaters as well, it's unreasonable to expect such a project to cover all Japanese skating, and keeping it mostly Yuzu focused would be easier. Just IMO)