2016-2017 Season Yuzuru Hanyu Competitions Streaming/Discussions Party

1 hour ago, axelnojutsu said:

We had 2 competitions and FaOI Kobe broadcast and somehow I still didn't have enough without my weekly dose of Yuzu stream party :13877886:

Just now, cirelle said:

Yeah, I was just thinking that I missed the streaming parties. :tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

Yes, I'm already missing it too :unsure2:

We had discussions about the exhibitions streaming parties (they are not as exciting as competitions...but they are fun anyway!). This week I didn't have time to organize it, and next week (and the week after that-Nebelhorn Trophy) we are going to be pretty busy!

What if we are going to have the parties on the first two weekends of October?

Or, if it's too busy then I was thinking about the first two-three weeks of January. There will be a couple of free weeks then, at least they will be not as busy as between October - December. :think:

On 2017. 09. 17. at 10:14 PM, cirelle said:

That we did! For me Oct 7-8 works perfectly, but not the weekend after. It would be sad to wait all the way to January for more streaming fun. :devilYuzu:

Oct 7-8 would be doable, :smile: That weekend is not so busy (we only have Finlandia and a JGP) and we still have time to organize that.

It would take 2-3 weekends if we watched all his exhibitons from every season, which would be a bit long...what if we picked 2-3 performances/season and watched those? Everyone who'd be interested could suggest their favourite programs and then we could have a playlist of 20-25 programs. :8430721:

I could open a thread later and organize the details.