1 hour ago, sweetwater said:

Sorry if this has already been shared:

Document of Yuzuru Hanyu's Official Practice on Feb. 6, 2020, by Sponichi

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2020/02/06/kiji/20200206s00079000215000c.html

-12:09  Entered the press conference room for SP draw.
-12:16  He was the first skater to draw. He drew No. 23 with his right hand.
-12:22  Left the press conference room.
-13:25  Appeared in the practice rink wearing a mask, carrying the Pooh tissue case in his left arm.
-13:27  Coach Brian Orser set the Pooh on the fence. Hanyu took off his mask.
-13:28  Jumping at the rink side.
-13:30  Got on the ice as the second skater among the six in the group. Official practice for his group began.
-13:31-35 Took time and checked his skating.
-13:36  Took off his outer jacket and the Team Japan white jacket appeared from underneath. Took a sip of his drink.
-13:37-41  Skating carefully checking the choreography. No jump attempted yet.
-13:42  Toeloop with his arms open to check the axis.
-13:43  Talked to coach Orser and Wilson. Landed 4T.
-13:44  Talked to the coaches again. Took a sip of his drink.
-13:45  Landed 3A-2T.
-13:47  Landed 4S. Took a sip of his drink while talking with coach Briand.
-13:48  Popped a Salchow. Took off his jacket and handed it to coach Orser.
-13:49  Shaky landing on 3Lz. Continued to check the Lz.
-13:51  Popped a Lz.
-13:52  Cleanly landed a 4Lz.
-13:53  SEIMEI RT began.
-13:53  Popped the Lz. Fell on 4S.
-13:54  Marked 3A. Landed 3F.
-13:55  Popped a toeloop. Shaky landing on 4T but managed to add Eu and 3S.
-13:57  Opened his arms and finished the RT. Skated to the fence, looking down on the ice.
-13:58  Took a sip of his drink. Put his hands on his hips.
-13:59  Fell on 4S.
-14:00 Drifting on the ice.
-14:01  Cleanly landed a 4S.
-14:02  Nailed 4T-3T.
-14:03  Took a sip of his drink and talked to coach Briand.
-14:05  Nailed 4T-3T.
-14:07  Successfully landed 3A.
-14:08-09  Carefully checking his skating.
-14:10  End of the practice session. Bowed to all sides of the rink and went back to the fence while chatting with Kazuki Tomono.
-14:11  Greeted the coaches and got off the ice with his left foot first. Received the tissue case from coach Orser and went off to the back of the rink.
-14:24  Got ready to go back and left the rink.
-14:26  Got on the pick-up bus for the skaters and left the venue.

T/N: Seeing OP footages he probably was doing music-less SP RT after SEIMEI.

4CC 2020 - SEOUL - Yuzu's 3rd practice day and SP - 2020.02.07

Big thank you to @shanshani again for streaming the practice!

2 hours ago, shanshani said:

if anyone wants to watch men's practice with me:

47 minutes ago, CiONTUw4A said:

45 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

43 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

35 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

27 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

I should go to sleep...one hour at least!!! :10640793: 

Anyway :biggrin::

18 minutes ago, CiONTUw4A said:

4 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

2 hours ago, jitterbug70 said:

sorry guys, I have nosebleed seats so my photos turned out really grainy (and I really should do something about the white balance later 🙈) will share more once I upload them!

1 hour ago, tafattsbarn said:

Two unlisted close-up fancams from today. 

I missed practice (and ice dance, rip) because i wanted to get some sleep so i would be able to stay up for the short program c: I see it wasn't terrible and not excellent either, somewhere in the middle. Maybe it sounds strange, but these kind of practices make me the most calm before competition since they're very lagom (not too little, not too much, but just right) as we say in Sweden. It was really nice to see him practicing some spins as well, such a treat :> But boy you should really keep an eye on that jump axis! 

Love these, he's so pretty u-u 

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

51 minutes ago, CiONTUw4A said:

44 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

42 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

21 minutes ago, jitterbug70 said:

Aliens are not bound by the rules of Planet Earth right...

5 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

2 hours ago, tafattsbarn said:

1 hour ago, Tee said:

1 hour ago, Tee said:

1 hour ago, Tee said:

1 hour ago, Tee said:

1 hour ago, Tee said:

1 hour ago, Tee said:

51 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

49 minutes ago, Tee said:

42 minutes ago, Tee said:

40 minutes ago, tafattsbarn said:

35 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

35 minutes ago, Tee said:

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Is it really possible? I mean, I've somehow had a feeling that Yuzu wants to make up for the opportunity to create utter chaos that was taken from him by the publication of his new ISU bio. The best way to do that would be to do something else outrageous. But can it really be?  :knc_yuzu1:

15 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

14 minutes ago, tafattsbarn said:

His life really is like this, huh? 

8 minutes ago, tafattsbarn said:

6 minutes ago, tafattsbarn said:

Never know if i'm supposed to post this kind of stuff here or in the practice thread but... Yuzu cute 

3 minutes ago, tafattsbarn said:

Fancam! Look at that speed and ease o.o Like i know how he skates and yet i'm still surprised c: 

48 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Rough translation of the short interview with Yuzu after SP (Sorry if it has already been shared):

Interviewer: That was a figure skating which stated, "This is Yuzuru Hanyu." How do you feel about it?
Yuzu: I am feeling that I managed to deliver a satisfying SP for the first time in a while.
Interviewer: And how do you feel about the score, which is 111.82 and the new world record. 
Yuzu: Oh, is it? (Laughs) Well, for the moment, I am aiming for 112, and I think I can still earn more, probably somewhere in components scores, so I want to continue delivering good performances while enhancing its quality in many ways.
Interviewer: How did you feel while receiving the loud cheers from fans?
Yuzu: Well, I made a subtle change in my costume, so I was hoping people would enjoy such details. And more than anything I really wanted to deliver a good performance, in front of everyone, so I am glad that I did.
Interviewer: What do you care most about performing your FP?
Yuzu: I think I did what I had to do today, so I want to take a good rest tomorrow, and I am hoping to perform SEIMEI day after tomorrow as SEIMEI for that day, for no other day, cherishing what I feel on that day.

36 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

32 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

29 minutes ago, rubyblue said:

27 minutes ago, rubyblue said:

26 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

28 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

17 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

8 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

2 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

3 hours ago, jitterbug70 said:

Guys I’m still catatonic from the whole SP. The last two groups of men + Yuma were spectacular and Chopin just.. blew everything out of the water... That was one hell of a first ISU competition for me! :embSwan:

A couple of my photos from tonight... what on earth was he saying in the second photo 😂

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Press conference! 

2 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

1 hour ago, monchan said:

Btw what I'm satisfied MOST about this Chopin is the 100% perfect execution of ALL 3 jumps, which he did even better than PC or ACI version:

esp this 4T3T, so good speed and rhythm for both jumps, I rmb the 4T of the combo in PC and ACI weren't this good. It might help he jumps 3A last this time. But compared to anything he skated the past 2 seasons, this is the best.

52 minutes ago, Pammi said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwRpyt1ssxQ

The colour of his costume looks gorgeous on this fan cam

51 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

10 hours ago, tafattsbarn said:

Fancams of varying quality (my fave one at the top) c: 

Bonus 6 minute warm-up for the fifth group: 

The WATERZERO channel has amazing quality videos of several other men (and ladies)! 

9 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

He sound so different here somehow? Haha

6 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

He added more green blingbling to his costume (both collar+costume including sleeves) :smiley-love017:

The shade of colour is also more mint/light green into blueish.

So pretty! :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

Compare 2017 CoR vs PyeongChang vs today:

https://i.imgur.com/PydJesF.jpg

source: Ninny

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/yuzuru-hanyu-of-japan-competes-in-the-mens-single-skating-short-on-picture-id918841334?s=2048x2048

source: gettyimages

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQL0LAyXUAA-M5L?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

source: Yomiuri

6 hours ago, Umebachi said:

A short piece by Takahito Mura gives his impressions of Ballade1 at 4CC: 

While Otonal is a great program, Chopin's Ballade1 is a superior, much more complete program.  Earlier in the season Mura had noticed that Hanyu was having to make extra movements (in a way that seemed not to be part of the flow), which revealed an element of uncertainty or lack of clarity in his mind while performing.  But with this Ballade he has restored the , unhesitating flow from the start to finish, and showed a return of full confidence in his performance...  According to the music editor for Seimei, the second half of the piece has been slightly sped up in order to retain as much of the original structure of the choreography in the new, shortened version.  

From Sports Hochi article: 

https://hochi.news/articles/20200208-OHT1T50012.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

4 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

OMG! I'm sure this is something that no one has ever achieved before. :knc_yuzu1:

Yuzu is simply the GOAT of GOATS, the best of the best! I've run out of words to describe him. :worship:

4 hours ago, toy-pooh said:

4CC 2020 - SEOUL - YUZU'S 5TH PRACTICE DAY - 2020.02.08

2 hours ago, monchan said:

Today's practice at sub-rink:

Decent rt except the popped 4lz

2 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

Seems the TCC boys put on a show... hoping we'll get video of this!

2 hours ago, CiONTUw4A said:

2 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

According to the sponichi article: https://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2020/02/08/kiji/20200208s00079000174000c.html Yuzu practiced only quad lutz several times between 11:28 and 11:41, but he didn't manage any clean ones (only intentional triples and popped singles and doubles and one fall). Not sure if that means there were Javi saves, foot downs, step outs etc. or just pops or maybe falls... we'll probably hear more later...

(Edited for accuracy)

1 hour ago, KatjaThera said:

I'm sure someone will do a proper translation to the detailed account here: https://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2020/02/08/kiji/20200208s00079000206000c.html but looking over it, I have to correct what I said earlier, he didn't do just lutz. He also did toeloops and axels. It mentions two falls, one on the lutz and one on the toeloop - seems he laughed after the second one. Mostly it seems it was pops. Quite a few triple lutzes that were probably intentional as Yuzu very rarely pops to triple. Maybe he's thinking of settling for a 3Lz if he can't get the 4Lz going by tomorrow... A few pops to single and one pop to double. Otherwise it looks like a pretty good practice... I want to see Yuzu, Jun and Jason cooling down together and talking to each other, too, though!

1 hour ago, cronkite said:

8 hours ago, Umebachi said:

Apparently, the Chinese fans refer to Ballade and Seimei as the "Imperial Twin".   Chinese fans are so creative at finding appropriate poetic expressions and are able to dig deep into their treasure-trove of literary references.  In Japanese, 双璧 soheki means two excellent things that cannot be distinguished from each other (like a twin).  This imperial twin must refer to some famous historic pairs from the Chinese history.  Does anyone know? 

3 hours ago, Maya said:

"帝国" means empire or imperial.

"双璧" means two pieces of jade. They symbolize a pair of perfect humans or things.

Below are probably two earliest poems in which "雙璧" are seen in Chinese literature ("雙璧" is the traditional-character version of  "双璧"). 

1. 晉 傅玄 《乘輿馬賦》:“高顛懸日,雙璧象月。” This one was from the Jin Dynasty, which was from 279-420 AD.

2. 唐 駱賓王 《海曲書情》詩:“江濤讓雙璧, 渭水 擲三錢。” This one was from the Tang Dynasty, which was from 620-907 AD

(Source: http://www.chinesewords.org/dict/56372-345.html)

5 hours ago, Pammi said:

3 hours ago, rubyblue said:

Brian and koala <3 

I also need Tracy and of course number one star

2 hours ago, shanshani said:

2 hours ago, sweetwater said:

Translated the document part. 

Document of Yuzuru Hanyu's OP on Feb. 8, 2020, by Sponichi:
https://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2020/02/08/kiji/20200208s00079000206000c.html

-9:55   Entered the venue wearing a mask.
-11:06  Appeared at the rink side of the practice rink in the white training jacket and handed the Pooh tissue case to coach Orser.
-11:09  Wiggled his body at the rink side and did off-ice jump/jumps.
-11:00  Stepped on the ice with his right foot first as the first of the six skaters of the group as the official practice began.
-11:11  Landed 3A in no time after lightly skated on the ice to check his skating.
-11:12  Checked the take-off of 4T-Eu-3S.
-11:13  Nailed 4S after popping one.
-11:14  Took a sip of his drink. After landing a 3Lz, he took off his jacket and handed it to coach Orser.
-11:15  Landed a 3Lz and took a sip of his drink.
-11:16  Started RTing SEIMEI as the first skater out of the six. 1Lz.
-11:17  Nailed 4S. Landed 3A and 3F as well. Talked to the coaches.
-11:18  Successfully landed 4T-3T.
-11:19  Saved 4T's landing and managed to add an Eu and 3S. Nailed 3A-2T as well.
-11:20  End of RT. Listen closely to coach Orser's advice.
-11:22  Put his arms through the sleeves of the white jacket and closed the zipper. Since there was much time left, he chose non-fluttery style.
-11:23  Talking with the coaches and his teammate Jason Brown.
-11:25  Shaky landing on 4T. Talked to coach Orser.
-11:26  Nailed 4T-Eu-3S.
-11:27  Successfully landed a 3A after drifting on the ice.
-11:28  Picked up speed after skating slowly for a while then landed 3Lz.
-11:29  Took a ship of his drink and landed 3Lz.
-11:30  Landed 3Lz.
-11:31  Took off his jacket again and handed it to coach Orser. Checked the take-off of Lz.
-11:32  Popped a Lz. Opened his arms wide and wiggle them, maybe to relax.
-11:34  Popped a Lz. Put his hands on his hip and scratched his head with his right hand.
-11:35  Tried to approach to 4Lz but stopped attempting it. Landed 3Lz after that.
-11:36  Singled a Lz. Wiped off the ice stuck to his blade/blades.
-11:37  Doubled a Lz.
-11:38  Listened to coach Orser and coach Briand. Attempted 4Lz and fell.
-11:40  Singled a Lz. Drifted on the ice putting his hands on his hip.
-11:41  Shaky landing on 4Lz. Said something to himself and pointed at where he took off.
-11:42  Fell on 4T. A wry smile on his face.
-11:43  Nailed 4T-3T.
-11:44  Put on the white jacket and discuss something with coach Briand. The zipper of the jacket was zipped. Non-fluttery style.
-11:46  Took time and skated carefully as coach Wilson watching it.
-11:48  Team Cricket members (Hanyu, Brown of the USA, JunHwan Cha of Korea) started cooling down in unison while talking to each other.
-11:49  The three skaters from the Cricket Club formed a line lead by Hanyu and skated together caring for each detail. 
-11:50  End of the practice session. Three of them took a bow on the center of the ice, with Hanyu standing in the middle. They waved hands to each other and went back to their coaches together and greeted them. Hanyu stepped off the ice with his left foot first and touched the ice with both hands.
-11:51  Coach Orser handed Pooh tissue case to Hanyu.
-11:59  Run to the pick-up bus for the skaters.
-12:01  The bus left the venue.

4 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

51 minutes ago, Lilona said:

4CC 2020 - SEOUL - YUZU'S 6TH DAY OF PRACTICE, LP AND GALA - 2020.02.09

4 hours ago, shanshani said:

4 hours ago, Pammi said:

3 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

3 hours ago, tafattsbarn said:

2 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

This person has a lot of videos!!! 

2 hours ago, Lilona said:

Ok so it seems our boy was a bit pouty bcs we knew early abt programs change and now he made us SUFFER BIG TIME.

Thank you Yuzu xD

28 minutes ago, tafattsbarn said:

9 minutes ago, jitterbug70 said:

6 minutes ago, MatchaBeans said:

Sponichi news report on this morning's practice:

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2020/02/09/kiji/20200209s00079000135000c.html

(Google Translated)

Yuzuru Hanyu succeeds in four-turn lutz with extraordinary 15-minute adjustment

Yuzuru Hanyu (ANA), who took the lead in the Men's Short Program (SP) on the 7th with a score of 111.82 points, the world's highest, adjusted on the main link for free.

Before the decisive battle, Hanyu cut off the official training in 15 minutes. He jumped at a high pace in the early part of the practice, which started at 9:40 am, and landed four-turn lutz at 9:52. After deciding on a four-turn Sarko, he put on jersey before gliding with "SEIMEI" and finished his practice at 9:55, before he started playing. He hugged the coaches and left the link.

Of the golden careers that won the Junior GP Final, World Junior Championship, GP Final, World Championship and the Olympics, the four continents are the only titles they haven't got. If won, the Olympic Games (IOC) Internet TV "Olympic Channel" will achieve the "Super Slam" for the first time in men.

At 3 pm, "SEIMEI" returns to Korea. Hanyu shines in the golden program that won the Pyeongchang Olympics in 2018.

1 hour ago, Tee said:

1 hour ago, Tee said:

1 hour ago, Lilona said:

1 hour ago, Tee said:

57 minutes ago, Tee said:

56 minutes ago, Tee said:

54 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

he looked quite pleased with the score ... but the PCS wtf

38 minutes ago, Tee said:

36 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

34 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

31 minutes ago, Tee said:

29 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

28 minutes ago, Tee said:

27 minutes ago, Tee said:

26 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

WTF 8s for SEIMEI interpretation??? really ... loool what a joke

25 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

22 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

20 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

19 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

15 minutes ago, Tee said:

12 minutes ago, Tee said:

10 minutes ago, Yuzupu said:

10 minutes ago, Lilona said:

9 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

In his comment he also mentioned those who could not come to the venue because of the situation regarding Coronavirus.

And it seems he actually said "Although I could not deliver a satisfying FS" instead of "perfect FS." Sorry for the mistake!

https://www.nikkansports.com/sports/news/202002090000430.html

4 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

thanks,i found it too and there was also another one

2 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

3 jumping passes in 20 seconds all with transitions in between and NO crossovers.

41 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

40 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

36 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

34 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

33 minutes ago, Yuzupu said:

32 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

28 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

26 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

24 minutes ago, Yuzupu said:

24 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

20 minutes ago, Yuzupu said:

15 minutes ago, Yuzupu said:

13 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

13 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

11 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

10 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

So the changes made in the costume weren't just the coloring. Great job, Ito san!

8 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

8 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

exactly how it happened,you can't change my mind

2 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

5 minutes ago, Yuzupu said:

Can we take this as a hint for his ex?

34 minutes ago, Lilona said:

29 minutes ago, monchan said:

21 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

I managed to catch the stream right before Yuzu's practice and took a video with my phone, sorry for the bad quality but here it is: gdrive link

33 minutes ago, Paskud said:

30 minutes ago, Yuzupu said:

18 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

A few of (probably) his comments from the press conference:

-How do you feel about winning 4CC for the first time?
"To be honest, I was a bit nervous (t/n: going into his FS) because I had to do the 4Lz and something unusual happened before my performance. It gave me a chance to learn how to maintain focus once again. Anyway, I gained a lot from my SP, so I was hoping to skate that way in the FS. I am hoping to be able to skate this program in the way that I can feel that I owned it as soon as possible. But more than anything, I am relieved. I first took part in this competition (t/n: 4CC in general) when I was 16 and won a silver medal performing well. Winning in this competition had been so long out of reach, so I am happy that I could finally win (the title.)"

-On Yuma winning bronze at first 4CC for him
"It was a month before the quake (The great Tohoku earthquake and tsunami) when I won the (t/n: first) silver, so my memories are fading now, but I was already competing in the senior circuit, so I was used to the nervousness. Yuma, on the other hand, is still competing in the junior circuit and training with elements for juniors. Considering that, being able to compete in the senior competition this way is pretty cool."

Source: NIkkan

https://www.nikkansports.com/sports/news/202002090000496.html

14 minutes ago, buttercup said:

10 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

3 hours ago, MatchaBeans said:

Jason: I love the colour, so cool.

*Yuzu sticks his butt out as 'thank you'* 

Jason: No worry

Yuzu: I feel like.. shiny

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

2 hours ago, rubyblue said:

3 hours ago, tafattsbarn said:

Don Quijote? I'm just gonna jump to conclusions and say it would be a Javi tribute :joy:

2 hours ago, wildstrawberry said:

2 hours ago, LadySnowblood said:

1 hour ago, sweetwater said:

Look at how Yuma learned the way to hold the bear from Yuzu 

Brian's looking good in this picture :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

2 hours ago, Paskud said:

35 minutes ago, nagini said:

34 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Yuzu left the rink saying Arigatooooo and Kamsahamnida

28 minutes ago, Nutmeg said:

He really blew a kiss, and this is a great angle to catch it :D

26 minutes ago, 野生の花 Yasei no hana said:

24 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

22 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Jump----->Fell on the landing------->Helped by Madi and Sui

20 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

14 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

12 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

5 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

1 hour ago, Veveco said:

So... ToshI had cheese and wine to celebrate Yuzuru's slam? ToshI the fanboy episode #4728190 :xD: