[News] [Compilation] Statement of Determination (Turning Professional)

sallycinnamon

On 7/21/2022 at 12:07 PM, Anni said:

From Corey Circelli's IG
"Haru Yo Koi" has always been on of my favourite figure skating performance and a comfort video of mine for years". :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

...."and of course Hope and Legacy which truly is the best figure skate ever performed in history." :love:

From Mitsuki Sumoto
A look inside the Sendai ice rink⛸

Fangirl Ginni:girlsigh:

(this is from WTT 2021)

[NEWS]

On 7/21/2022 at 4:08 AM, Xiupia said:

Yuzu’s official message on JSF site:

edit4: Translation from our dear Marika!

[NEWS]

Yuzu’s profile on JSF has also been deleted. Thankfully I have screenshots of the latest updates hehe 

Edit2:

So his visit to JOC/JSF was to probably cancel his registration with the institutions.

Edit3: Actually, ANA sent the request to JSF, formally. So Yuzu now is officially under ANA, not JSF, they are the ones taking care of all his discontinuations.

Oh. This made me giggle.  

On 7/21/2022 at 1:58 PM, Xiupia said:

Adding another translation to what @Anni already posted; 

What a great message for younger skaters by the way, healthy mindset a mentor could share within a competitive (and one that has so much depth as japanese skating), cutthroat environment. 
“Trust yourself, what you are feeling”. 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

On 7/21/2022 at 2:05 PM, Xiupia said:

Also, if anyone wants hd pictures of Yuzu:

Nice of them :YuzuPoohLove:

If you go to the link, remember to click on the pics, there are archives there with 20 pictures of him, including 2012 Romeo 🥰

Many of these pictures can be found on pinterest or similar places, many quite iconic, but the quality here is much better. 

Have fun on memory lane! 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

• sallycinnamon changed the title to [News] Compilation] Statement of Determination (Turning Professional)
  • yuzuangel changed the title to [News] [Compilation] Statement of Determination (Turning Professional)
  • sallycinnamon pinned this topic
  • sallycinnamon locked this topic