[News] [Compilation] Statement of Determination (Turning Professional)

sallycinnamon

On 7/20/2022 at 10:47 AM, Anni said:

Here :consoling2:

Even though I know he's "free" now and we'll see him skate at ice shows, tears came again. Of course I'm like all curious to see what awaits us and I'm looking forward to it.:yes:

Message for Yuzu from Shohei Ohtani🙏

[NEWS]

Today we get crumbs from our beauty blogger.:smiley-love017:

On 7/20/2022 at 11:44 AM, Perelandra said:

https://www.isu.org/figure-skating/news/news-fsk/14178-leaving-a-legacy-yuzuru-hanyu-retires-from-competing?templateParam=15

ISU have posted an article about Yuzu. Summary for those who prefer not to visit ISU site

They have actually had the good grace/sense to include his long list of achievements: medals and record scores, the article is very complimentary, as it should be. Included are some snippets from the press con and some nice photos and some background Bio, which satellites know very well

What folly to write lovely truths about the Emperor now rather than having shown appreciation when he was an active competitor

With regards to the Grand Prix - Event 4 still TBA and Entries: coming soon

( I didn't snigger, promise )

• sallycinnamon changed the title to [News] Compilation] Statement of Determination (Turning Professional)
  • yuzuangel changed the title to [News] [Compilation] Statement of Determination (Turning Professional)
  • sallycinnamon pinned this topic
  • sallycinnamon locked this topic