Message to Yuzu photobook project

28 minutes ago, Fita said:
  Reveal hidden contents

(also if it is not too much, can I ask you to edit/delete the spoiler/link to my issuu page from your post? hehe thank you, as long as you have seen the page, it already served its purpose hehehe)

Done! :wink_star:

Btw, email received. Thanks a lot for participating! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

I finally sent my photo to you, Anabel. I don't know how to post it here.....

If you want to improve it, that's fine.

I put Ireland as country, because I want Yuzu to know he has fans here.

A friend of mine should send you something too. She's French and live in France so you should have Poohs on the map in Ireland and in France.

23 minutes ago, Kadova said:

A friend of mine should send you something too. She's French and live in France so you should have Poohs on the map in Ireland and in France.

Thank you for your compositions

1 hour ago, Kadova said:

Email received! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

Waiting for your friend's mail :wink2:

Hi Satellites!

After discussing it, Perelandra and I have decided to extend the deadline until the end of this month, so you still have two more weeks to send me your contributions.

I take this opportunity to thank all of you who have already contributed :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

Oh, wait, Yuzu wants to thank you all too...

Spoiler

jKqVSSK.jpg

****  Deadline extended until the end of September ****

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EXTENDING THE DEADLINE :cry:

Due to foreseen circumstances well within my control (re: chronic procrastinator) I find myself struggling to realize my ideal photo that I want to submit. I find that I’m a terrible photographer and there’s the difficulties finding that exact Pooh I want to include in the pic, etc etc hehe. Thank you for the extension 🙏🏼 

Hi Satellites!

I'm going to start working on the eBook, so I'll need your approval for the version that will be shared here. That version will show only your nick on the Planet. If you are not a member, no name will appear on your contribution.

So send me an email to the same address ([email protected]) to tell me if you want your contribution to be public or not. For those who haven't emailed me by the time I publish, their contribution won't be made public. Keep that in mind because I'm not going to ask anyone directly :happy:
Those of you who haven't sent me your photo and/or text yet, take the opportunity when you do it to tell me about the publication in the eBook.

I will let you know in advance when the eBook will be published here.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask here or via email or DM

*** First post updated ***

3 hours ago, gapil27 said:

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EXTENDING THE DEADLINE :cry:

Due to foreseen circumstances well within my control (re: chronic procrastinator) I find myself struggling to realize my ideal photo that I want to submit. I find that I’m a terrible photographer and there’s the difficulties finding that exact Pooh I want to include in the pic, etc etc hehe. Thank you for the extension 🙏🏼 

You could be egalitarian and take the photo as a group photo with all of the Poohs, that is if you can carry them all !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Satellites! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

The deadline to participate has ended. In the next few weeks I will continue to work on the photobbok and I may need to review some things with some of you, so don't forget to check your email from time to time.

I still have to answer some emails, I will try to do it today.

Thanks to all who have participated!! It's been a very heartwarming project, so much love and well wishes and thoughts to Yuzu :tumblr_inline_mzx8txTRzl1r8msi5:

This is how the map turned out, many happy Pooh faces! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

EhDQInB.jpg

This is great to see the map.

Thank you to everyone who has participated

There have been many posts on social media about how to show support for Yuzu. This little project will contribute towards showing Yuzu how mush support he has and from fans around the world.

Knowing Yuzu it will be something that he will appreciate.

Hopefully a fan address will be available soon.