January 19, 20206 yr Yuzuru Hanyu Ā is a Global Muse. Yuzuru inspires artists from all over the world - visual artists, musicians, & dancers.Ā Ā This is Haru Yo Koi - A Ballet Inspired by Yuzuru Hanyu.Ā Ā I was moved by Yuzuruās beautiful, soulful tribute to the victims of the Great East Japan Earthquake.Ā Ā I feel that Haru Yo Koi is also about a fresh start & new beginnings.Ā Ā I hope our ballet conveys those feelings as well.Ā Ā All dancers are from Crescendo Conservatory, Kansas City, USA Ā I hope his fans like ourĀ tribute. http Ā Ā Ā
January 19, 20206 yr 2 minutes ago, cvdnce said: Yuzuru Hanyu Ā is a Global Muse. Yuzuru inspires artists from all over the world - visual artists, musicians, & dancers.Ā Ā This is Haru Yo Koi - A Ballet Inspired by Yuzuru Hanyu.Ā Ā I was moved by Yuzuruās beautiful, soulful tribute to the victims of the Great East Japan Earthquake.Ā Ā I feel that Haru Yo Koi is also about a fresh start & new beginnings.Ā Ā I hope our ballet conveys those feelings as well.Ā Ā All dancers are from Crescendo Conservatory, Kansas City, USA Ā I hope his fans like ourĀ tribute. http Ā Ā Ā Ā Wonderful performance and the dresses work so well with the music! I LOVE the concept and choreography!Ā Ā I can feel so much Sakura Yuzu in itĀ
January 20, 20206 yr Author 3 hours ago, Henni147 said: Ā Wonderful performance and the dresses work so well with the music! I LOVE the concept and choreography!Ā Ā I can feel so much Sakura Yuzu in itĀ Thank you.šš»
January 20, 20206 yr Beautiful performance, thank you for sharing can I repost this in the videos section?
March 2, 20206 yr Author On 1/20/2020 at 2:15 PM, yuzuangel said: Beautiful performance, thank you for sharing can I repost this in the videos section? Yes that would be great. Ā Sorry for the delay in responding.
Create an account or sign in to comment